Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Pokemon X & Y Announcement Trailer (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287042)

ukballer 01-11-2013 06:09 AM

Pokemon X & Y Announcement Trailer

I know Pokemon is known by most as a kids only game, but really it couldn't be further from the truth.

Any fellow Pokemon players going to cop this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNr6wQfNfK4

Wavves 01-11-2013 07:20 AM

Re: Pokemon X & Y Announcement Trailer

Absolutely can't stand the new generations. Game is slow and doesn't even look good. New pokemon are just... :wtf:

Black Joker 01-11-2013 08:34 PM

hmmm... i may have to invest in a 3DS

clipse026 01-11-2013 09:06 PM

I just bought all the DS generation Pokemon games so I can be caught up. I don't know a single Pokemon since Gold/Silver. Luckily I have time. I find it hilarious that the target audience for Pokemon is little kids but in reality it's guys like us from like 16-25.

Rose 01-11-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clipse026
I just bought all the DS generation Pokemon games so I can be caught up. I don't know a single Pokemon since Gold/Silver. Luckily I have time. I find it hilarious that the target audience for Pokemon is little kids but in reality it's guys like us from like 16-25.

:oldlol:

I skipped gen IV, you should tell me how it is when you get that far.:cheers: but I'll leave this here...

Mr. I'm So Rad 01-12-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wavves
Absolutely can't stand the new generations. Game is slow and doesn't even look good. New pokemon are just... :wtf:

The Gen V Pokemon aren't that great, but the games are very fluid. They actually have a plot (sort of) other than just catching Pokemon and beating Gyms. Plus there's lots of endgame content. It feels like an actual RPG.

LongLiveTheKing 01-13-2013 03:06 AM

Wow now i actually want a pokemon game. I might really have to buy a 3ds for this. I havent played pokemon since 3rd gen.

CelticBaller 01-13-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose

I'm not buying the game, The way nintendo has gone with pokemon to me it feels way to gimmicky, but I'll probably download the Ruby and Saphire 3D remakes

Anti Hero 01-13-2013 07:05 PM

I know nothing about pokemon outside of maybe the first few seasons of the tv show.. still, I'd like to see a red dead redemption/skyrim type game of this made. Until then, no pokemon games for me I don't like the back and forth battle games.

Bandito 01-13-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I know nothing about pokemon outside of maybe the first few seasons of the tv show.. still, I'd like to see a red dead redemption/skyrim type game of this made. Until then, no pokemon games for me I don't like the back and forth battle games.

Dude you probably be in your deathbed when you see a game like that. Gamefreak is not going to make pokemon like skyrim or red dead redemption...

I am so going to buy this game.

clipse026 01-14-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose

I skipped gen IV, you should tell me how it is when you get that far.:cheers: but I'll leave this here...

:roll: :roll: perfect. I'm about 1/2 way through FireRed. I think that leads to Gen II but I'll still play Soulsilver next. Then I'll get to Ruby, Diamond and then Black. It's a shame none of these newer ones (or at least most) look as cool and iconic as the old guys. I miss those days when I knew who they were.

Kungfro 05-14-2013 04:20 PM

New Trailer

Mr. I'm So Rad 05-14-2013 05:57 PM

I wonder how many pokemon are gonna be introduced in this generation. 700+ is going to be f*cking ridiculous.

ukballer 05-15-2013 01:58 AM

I'm still struggling with the Diamond/Pearl generation. The ones after that I still have no clue about.

Mr. I'm So Rad 05-15-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukballer
I'm still struggling with the Diamond/Pearl generation. The ones after that I still have no clue about.

I know the first 4 generations pretty well. Gen 5 is a little cloudy to me even though I've played White and Black 2.