Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   F uck vegans, like seriously. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287304)

RoboticWang 01-14-2013 02:32 PM

F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
"Oh nooo I don't consume anything that comes from animals."
But you'll eat food imported from another country. Do you know how much fuel those planes are using? Do you know how many species are dying because their habitat is too warm? I bet you like polar bears. Good luck finding them. Dolphins? Them too. Oh, and those fossil fuels in those planes? Yea. You wouldn't be here unless those dinosaurs died off in their horrendously painful deaths.
Ah, and I almost forgot the mistreated and underpayed workers with no benefits that pick your vegetables, you stuck-up self-righteous idiot fuck. And where do you think that fertilizer comes from? Cows that are only there because someone like me is gonna eat them.
Scum.

End of rant.

Velocirap31 01-14-2013 02:37 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
So we're all scum?

DeuceWallaces 01-14-2013 02:54 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Shut the **** up you moron.

RoboticWang 01-14-2013 02:55 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
This reminds me of a little joke:
How can you tell if someone's vegan? Don't worry--THEY'LL FUCKING TELL YOU.

rufuspaul 01-14-2013 02:56 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Natalie Portman is a vegan I'd f*ck.

Bandito 01-14-2013 02:59 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Well vegan people tend to be judgemental of meat eaters.

crisoner 01-14-2013 03:14 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
I just don't like the uppity Vegan's. The ones that judge you if you are not (Hipster Vegans).
But besides that I give vegans props....no way I could do that. And it is good for their health.

LJJ 01-14-2013 03:15 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
They are trying to do their part against horrific animal abuse.

Fuck them seriously. Bunch of cunts.

fiddy 01-14-2013 03:18 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crisoner
But besides that I give vegans props....no way I could do that. And it is good for their health.


Everyone is free to do whatever the **** he wants with his body. But how exactly not eating animal products is healthy? Its just the opposite IMO.

RoboticWang 01-14-2013 03:19 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ
They are trying to do their part against horrific animal abuse.

Fuck them seriously. Bunch of cunts.

The reason why I disagree with a lot of vegans is due to their ignorance of how they're still contributing to the death of animals. For allergies or whatever, fine, but don't think you're not contributing to the problem.

rufuspaul 01-14-2013 03:19 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crisoner
I just don't like the uppity Vegan's. The ones that judge you if you are not (Hipster Vegans).
But besides that I give vegans props....no way I could do that. And it is good for their health.



That's kind of how I feel. I actually try and eat vegetarian (not vegan) a couple days a week but no way could I give up meat altogether.

LJJ 01-14-2013 03:25 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoboticWang
The reason why I disagree with a lot of vegans is due to their ignorance of how they're still contributing to the death of animals. For allergies or whatever, fine, but don't think you're not contributing to the problem.


I get it, a lot of them are judgmental dicks and people hating hypocrites, but I still like that attitude better than people who act nice in your face but actually don't care about anything other than themselves.

daily 01-14-2013 03:27 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoboticWang
"Oh nooo I don't consume anything that comes from animals."
But you'll eat food imported from another country. Do you know how much fuel those planes are using? Do you know how many species are dying because their habitat is too warm? I bet you like polar bears. Good luck finding them. Dolphins? Them too. Oh, and those fossil fuels in those planes? Yea. You wouldn't be here unless those dinosaurs died off in their horrendously painful deaths.
Ah, and I almost forgot the mistreated and underpayed workers with no benefits that pick your vegetables, you stuck-up self-righteous idiot fuck. And where do you think that fertilizer comes from? Cows that are only there because someone like me is gonna eat them.
Scum.

End of rant.


If you're going down this road you're better to point out the millions of animals killed by farming. Having been around farms you won't believe the carnage of small animals and birds when a tractor plows up a depleted field for a new crop.

DeuceWallaces 01-14-2013 03:29 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fiddy
Everyone is free to do whatever the **** he wants with his body. But how exactly not eating animal products is healthy? Its just the opposite IMO.


Well your opinion is completely false. Animal flesh is not very good for you nor is it necessary; lots of carcinogens.

fiddy 01-14-2013 03:38 PM

Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Well your opinion is completely false. Animal flesh is not very good for you nor is it necessary; lots of carcinogens.


Where do you get your amino acids from? If not eggs or meat?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy