Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   North Korea plans nuclear tests aimed at U.S. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288441)

Mr. I'm So Rad 01-24-2013 12:34 AM

North Korea plans nuclear tests aimed at U.S.

Let the games begin:

Quote:

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea’s top military body warned Thursday that the regime is poised to conduct a nuclear test in response to U.N. punishment, and made clear that its long-range rockets are designed to carry not only satellites but also warheads aimed at striking the United States.

The National Defense Commission rejected a U.N. Security Council resolution condemning the launch as a banned missile activity and expanding sanctions against the regime. It reaffirmed in its declaration that a December rocket launch was a peaceful bid to send a satellite into space, but also said the country’s rocket launches have a military purpose: to strike and attack the United States.

The commission pledged to keep launching satellites and rockets and to conduct a “high-level” nuclear test as part of defensive measures against the U.S.

“We do not hide that a variety of satellites and long-range rockets which will be launched by the DPRK one after another and a nuclear test of higher level which will be carried out by it in the upcoming all-out action, a new phase of the anti-U.S. struggle that has lasted century after century, will target against the U.S., the sworn enemy of the Korean people,” the commission said, referring to North Korea by its official name, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

“Settling accounts with the U.S. needs to be done with force, not with words, as it regards jungle law as the rule of its survival,” the commission said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...washingtonpost

Jailblazers7 01-24-2013 12:35 AM

Re: North Korea plans nuclear tests aimed at U.S.

Glad I live on the east coast!

Pacers4ever 01-24-2013 12:35 AM

I was like why the **** is north korea trending on twitter.

Either inb4 airball

Myth 01-24-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Let the games begin:

bmulls 01-24-2013 12:40 AM

These phagg0ts :facepalm If you want some rice you can just ask, no need for the empty threats.

daily 01-24-2013 12:41 AM

2015, North Korea the worlds largest parking lot!

Lebron23 01-24-2013 12:53 AM

China needs to tell these North Koreans to calm the F*ck down.

L.Kizzle 01-24-2013 12:54 AM

Nothin to see here.

Scoooter 01-24-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmulls
These phagg0ts :facepalm If you want some rice you can just ask, no need for the empty threats.

Basically this.

Pacers4ever 01-24-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmulls

+1

SevereUpInHere 01-24-2013 01:33 AM

Is it just me, or do these sound a lot more aggressive and more specifically aimed at the US? I only ever really remember passive aggressive threats about testing, but never any specific threats to the US.

Scoooter 01-24-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Is it just me, or do these sound a lot more aggressive and more specifically aimed at the US? I only ever really remember passive aggressive threats about testing, but never any specific threats to the US.

They know nothing is going to happen because they know they'd be completely obliterated if they did something that blatant, and Kim's lifelong cognac and forced-blowjob party ends prematurely. And we're not going to invade them for talking shit, so he'll make some inflammatory statements, anything he wants, really, and in the end he'll get some sanctions loosened and spin it to look like he's a badass to his people. Even now the full the might of The United States of America and her allies isn't going to be tested by any sovereign nations, prickly as the might appear at times. Business is too good, and peace is easier.

Everyone needs to relax, and I mean everyone.

d.bball.guy 01-24-2013 01:45 AM

Kim Jong Un is a Lakers fan..and he's mad as fvck.

kaiteng 01-24-2013 02:12 AM

It is just some high-ranked geezers trying to toy with their power under the name of the Young Un.

maybeshewill13 01-24-2013 03:03 AM

Seriously when will someone just level out this country? Always flopping out their tiny asian cocks and trying to get attention.. clearly trying to compensate for something.