Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290290)

SwayDizzle 02-11-2013 05:22 PM

Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
We coming for yall :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

IGotACoolStory 02-11-2013 05:23 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
Will this be the first year a 9th seed beat a 1 seed?

livinglegend 02-11-2013 05:24 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
:biggums: Kobe, Howard, Gasol,Nash, MWP and he s celebrating 9th spot.

Hank 02-11-2013 05:27 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
The Heat have won a bunch in a row and are probably due a letdown game. This is the NBA, it happens just about every night to the best of them. I would actually prefer a loss to the Blazers to end this successful 5 game homestand before going to OKC.

The Heat are one of the best teams in the NBA after a loss. They will be a little more hungry for OKC if they lose to Portland.

KrizMiz 02-11-2013 05:31 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Will this be the first year a 9th seed beat a 1 seed?



WE BELIEVE !!!!!!1111111eleven

28renyoy 02-11-2013 05:37 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank
The Heat have won a bunch in a row and are probably due a letdown game. This is the NBA, it happens just about every night to the best of them. I would actually prefer a loss to the Blazers to end this successful 5 game homestand before going to OKC.

The Heat are one of the best teams in the NBA after a loss. They will be a little more hungry for OKC if they lose to Portland.


The Thunder are 20-1 in their last 21 home games winning by an average margin of 16 points. The 1 loss was the game Durant was thrown out of.

Miami has no chance on Valentines day

ispin69 02-11-2013 05:39 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
Best 9th spot for a 100 MILLION payroll team

Hank 02-11-2013 05:48 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 28renyoy
The Thunder are 20-1 in their last 21 home games winning by an average margin of 16 points. The 1 loss was the game Durant was thrown out of.

Miami has no chance on Valentines day


I'm not guaranteeing a Miami victory because OKC has the revenge factor on their side. OKC got throttled in Miami on Christmas, and we know the other reason why.

But do you really believe that such streaks go on forever ? It would worry me more if OKC faltered a couple games at home before facing Miami. Though admittedly this will be OKC's biggest home game of the season.

imnew09 02-11-2013 06:15 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
Letssgooo Lakers!!! 9th spot, and then 8th!!! I BELIEVE!

White Mamba 02-11-2013 06:25 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
9 seed? not exist on the Kobe system.

we going for 1 seed in June.:cheers:

Myth 02-11-2013 06:29 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
We coming for yall :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:


Passing a Blazer team in 9th seed with 4 rookies in their rotation should not be your goal.

28renyoy 02-11-2013 06:33 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank
I'm not guaranteeing a Miami victory because OKC has the revenge factor on their side. OKC got throttled in Miami on Christmas, and we know the other reason why.

But do you really believe that such streaks go on forever ? It would worry me more if OKC faltered a couple games at home before facing Miami. Though admittedly this will be OKC's biggest home game of the season.


103-97=getting throttled :rolleyes:

It was a 1 point game with 19 seconds left, yep throttled. I guess the next thing you're going to tell me is that LeBron shut down Durant, despite the fact he had 33/8/3 on 65 TS% and 25 points in the 2nd half

Mr. Jabbar 02-11-2013 06:49 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 28renyoy
103-97=getting throttled :rolleyes:


Thats Hank, former Heat007, what did you expect?

LikeABosh 02-11-2013 07:05 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
InB4 Lakers go 0-2. We all know Lakers can't handle the Suns and Beasely, and they'll be embarrassed vs. the Clippers

ortonsaw 02-11-2013 07:12 PM

Re: Blazers lose next two...Lakers win next two. Lakers move up to 9th spot!!
 
this is pathetic i would kill myself if i was a lakers fan :wtf:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy