Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   does every married woman have the potential to stray? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290463)

HardwoodLegend 02-13-2013 03:23 AM

does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Some may be harder to crack than others, but all of them have a breaking point if the game is tight, right?

I'm trying to get at this one married broad.

n00bie 02-13-2013 08:45 AM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Some may be harder to crack than others, but all of them have a breaking point if the game is tight, right?

I'm trying to get at this one married broad.


Why would you want to break up a happy home? Does she have kids? What's wrong with you? You want her just so that you can brag to your friends? :no:

Derka 02-13-2013 09:12 AM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Yes. Don't let them fool you; women crave and need great sex as much as the horniest of low-down dudes. They can't control it...some can resist the urges better than others, but if a woman sees a chance to get on a dick that will make her squeal like she never had, she'll think up all manner of stupid shit to try and justify it when she looks in the mirror.

That being said...you're opening yourself up to way more drama than it worth over some pu$$y. Not worth it and if she's got kids, you're impacting their life in a way they did nothing to really deserve. Avoid married women.

nathanjizzle 02-13-2013 09:27 AM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
yes, it is in there dna to look for the best man to breed with.

East_Stone_Ya 02-13-2013 10:07 AM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Derka
Yes. Don't let them fool you; women crave and need great sex as much as the horniest of low-down dudes. They can't control it...some can resist the urges better than others, but if a woman sees a chance to get on a dick that will make her squeal like she never had, she'll think up all manner of stupid shit to try and justify it when she looks in the mirror.

That being said...you're opening yourself up to way more drama than it worth over some pu$$y. Not worth it and if she's got kids, you're impacting their life in a way they did nothing to really deserve. Avoid married women.


this :applause:

niko 02-13-2013 10:24 AM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Why bother? There's women all over. Seems like a waste of effort and added drama

HardwoodLegend 02-13-2013 11:21 AM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
I'm joking, bros. I wouldn't go through with it.

I'm asking more for myself in a way. I still have this foolish notion that I want to get married someday.

The last girl I was with was obsessed with LL Cool J and told me, "even if he came onto me relentlessly, I would turn him down for you." And, she said it in a serious tone, not a joking sarcastic to playfully stroke my ego.

Yeaaahhh. When a woman tells you that even their celebrity fixation doesn't have a shot, you know they couldn't be any fuller of fecal impaction. There's a breaking point in there somewhere, sweetheart.

blablabla 02-13-2013 11:50 AM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Why bother? There's women all over. Seems like a waste of effort and added drama

Yo niko you better watch out homie here tryna get down with your wife

Scoooter 02-13-2013 11:51 AM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
I'd say yes, barring some sort of disability.

AlphaWolf24 02-13-2013 12:38 PM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Does a bear **** in the woods?

miller-time 02-13-2013 12:45 PM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Yes that is why marriage is a farce. If you can stay with someone 30 or 40 or 50 years without being married I'll give you respect.

HardwoodLegend 02-13-2013 12:51 PM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Does a bear **** in the woods?


I wonder who Vanessa Bryant secretly gets wet for.

That must be one hell of a man. How do you upgrade from the Alpha Wolf?

miller-time 02-13-2013 01:16 PM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I wonder who Vanessa Bryant secretly gets wet for.

That must be one hell of a man. How do you upgrade from the Alpha Wolf?


It isn't 2005 any more. She probably moistens her gusset whenever the fed-ex delivery guy comes to her door.

HardwoodLegend 02-13-2013 01:34 PM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miller-time
It isn't 2005 any more. She probably moistens her gusset whenever the fed-ex delivery guy comes to her door.


He's still Top 5 in the league in terms of performance and an Alpha 1st Teamer in terms of good looks.

And, compared to non-professional athletes in society, he's Alpha. No Fed-Ex delivery guy is going to measure up.

JMT 02-13-2013 02:32 PM

Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miller-time
Yes that is why marriage is a farce. If you can stay with someone 30 or 40 or 50 years without being married I'll give you respect.


Complete lack of logic.

If two people agree to be monogamous and successfully do so for a long period of time, why would it matter if their agreement was written or verbal?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy