Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291407)

Bandito 02-21-2013 08:52 PM

How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
and have so many crappy guards? heck if they have a player like Kobe or Wade this team could win it all. It makes me mad how this team is just mediocre when they could/can be great. Heck get Evans maybe that chucker could turn into something special if he's the only perimeter player with a license to shoot...:facepalm

andremiller07 02-21-2013 08:56 PM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandito
and have so many crappy guards? heck if they have a player like Kobe or Wade this team could win it all. It makes me mad how this team is just mediocre when they could/can be great. Heck get Evans maybe that chucker could turn into something special if he's the only perimeter player with a license to shoot...:facepalm


15ppg on 48% shooting is not chucking, now onto the question yeah the Jazz easily have the deepest frontline but at the same time theres just not enough mins for all 4 of them. Like every other solid playoff team they are one piece away from doing serious damage. I agree if they had an above average guard with good potential maybe Eric Gordon they could do something real nice.

Bandito 02-21-2013 09:22 PM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andremiller07
15ppg on 48% shooting is not chucking, now onto the question yeah the Jazz easily have the deepest frontline but at the same time theres just not enough mins for all 4 of them. Like every other solid playoff team they are one piece away from doing serious damage. I agree if they had an above average guard with good potential maybe Eric Gordon they could do something real nice.

That's what I think to. Is like they are pretty much a talented guard away from being a contender. I would honestly trade millsap or Jefferson for a talented guard.

G-train 02-21-2013 09:27 PM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandito
and have so many crappy guards? heck if they have a player like Kobe or Wade this team could win it all. It makes me mad how this team is just mediocre when they could/can be great. Heck get Evans maybe that chucker could turn into something special if he's the only perimeter player with a license to shoot...:facepalm


Mo Williams is solid when he isn't injured and Hayward is really coming on.

DMV2 02-21-2013 09:34 PM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-train
Mo Williams is solid when he isn't injured and Hayward is really coming on.

He was great but at the same time, they were below .500 when he was playing. Since he's been out, the Jazz are 20-11 without Mo. But they were also under-performing as whole earlier in the season.

I just hope when he returns, he doesn't turn them into a sub-500 club again.

mrpibb 02-21-2013 09:44 PM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-train
Mo Williams is solid when he isn't injured and Hayward is really coming on.


Hayward's a small forward, too. We just need a point guard. We're winning games with Jamaal Tinsley taking like, a shot a game. It's 4 on 5 on offense, and we're scoring. Holy shit.

FKAri 02-21-2013 10:06 PM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
A PG huh? How about someone like Deron Williams? :lol

Nezty 02-21-2013 11:19 PM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandito
and have so many crappy guards? heck if they have a player like Kobe or Wade this team could win it all. It makes me mad how this team is just mediocre when they could/can be great. Heck get Evans maybe that chucker could turn into something special if he's the only perimeter player with a license to shoot...:facepalm



Speaking of Evans I feel like Sacramento has good talent too and just can't do shit with it. Maybe it's coaching for both Sac and Utah???

magnax1 02-21-2013 11:34 PM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
Well I feel like if the coaching was better their perimeter players wouldn't look so bad. Corbin just rotates everyone in and out constantly, and never has a consistent plan with them, and on top of that the teams offensive flow sucks. DEATH TO CORBIN!

Whoah10115 02-21-2013 11:37 PM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
So talented inside but so clueless in management.


God forbid Jefferson and Millsap both leave. It's ridiculous to not trade Millsap. They have Burks rotting away, so they have some talent there...if they ever plan on using him. Maybe they could use a more off-the-ball oriented SG, considering they have Hayward (SF) and all those guys at the 4 and 5.

Push for somebody.

mrpibb 02-22-2013 03:05 AM

Re: How can the Utah Jazz be so talented inside...
 
The coaching is good and Alec Burks is getting playing time. There are a lot of ignorant people in here.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy