Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   king Bosh (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291590)

Nash 02-23-2013 09:52 PM

king Bosh

Money 23 02-23-2013 09:53 PM

Re: king Bosh

I wonder if Wade and James, the cool kids ever get tired of this guy's antics.

red1 02-23-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Money 23

They know they arent doing shit without bosh so I doubt they would act up when he is goofing around. And I have no doubt that wade is the leader of their crew

AlonzoGOAT 02-23-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Bosh is an awesome teammate no way!

DaSeba5 02-23-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Of course not. They find it funny, and he's a great teammate.

TheMarkMadsen 02-23-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

:lol I caught the sarcasm.

Yes Bosh comes off as the only non diva on this team, he seems real chill and is able to be himself

red1 02-23-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
:lol I caught the sarcasm.

Yes Bosh comes off as the only non diva on this team, he seems real chill and is able to be himself

lol there was no sarcasm. You are just projecting your own thoughts. I think bosh is cool as well, he is legit funny

FKAri 02-23-2013 10:03 PM

cotdayum Wade's jaw.

DuMa 02-23-2013 10:04 PM

thats no moon....

Money 23 02-23-2013 10:05 PM

I'm not saying he's not a good teammate. I'm just saying he's corny, and he's always playing these pranks. Wade and James have to at some point be like this kid is annoying. He always seems like the odd man out, that Wade and James have to begrudgingly like hang out with him out of obligation.

L.Kizzle 02-23-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

I'm not saying he's not a good teammate. I'm just saying he's corny, and he's always playing these pranks. Wade and James have to at some point be like this kid is annoying. He always seems like the odd man out, that Wade and James have to begrudgingly like hang out with him out of obligation.

If he's corny, then what are James and Wade?

If I had to choose between the three, I'd rather hang out with Bosh easily.

AlonzoGOAT 02-23-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Same here but I don't think they view him like the odd man out/annoying dino or anything. Bosh has a baby to take care off too

red1 02-23-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

You do know that this is all in your head right? If you ask me wade and james are the annoying ones the way they try so hard to be trendy and stylish, especially dwade. Lebron is corny to me too the way is he is always self-conscious of the cameras at all times and you can always catch him sneaking glances at them. Bosh is a likeable genuine goofy guy, I can tolerate that personality far more than the try-hard type.

TheMarkMadsen 02-23-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Lol why would Bosh annoy them? He helps hem win championships?

Lets not forget that it wasn't until after Bosh signed that Bron made the decision , they know how important he is.

Besides its not like Bron or Wade especially come off as the most mature people?

And for the odd man out comment, I don't see it? I mean the media may act as if he's the odd man out but realistically he's just as valuable to that team as wade is..

red1 02-23-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

This is what I'm saying. We already know that lbj is a self-absorbed diva and dwade is the exact same. You can just imagine the way they act in the club, always trying too hard to act like they are cooler than everyone. Fcuks sake just look at the way dwade poses for photos, it tells you something about him, always got that cocky smirk trying to pose like a model