Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post awkward positions you are in right now (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292100)

1987_Lakers 02-28-2013 11:24 PM

I'm in an awkward situation right now. Help

So a few months ago me and some others go to a party, me and a friend meet this chick, she is 16 (me & my friends are in our early 20's btw). Not gonna lie, I thought she was atleast 18 & she is very attractive, me and my friend had a few drinks with her & we chatted a bit & my friend ended up hooking up with her that night, just tongue action though.

Fast forward to now, I work at the high school that she attends and I see her all the time, we never talk, but I always see her staring at me & she and her friends always giggle when they walk past me. It kind of feels like we are sharing a little secret. I also out of complete coincidence bumped into her a few times on the streets, she was with a guy I bought weed from & I bumped into her a week later in a similar situation. I strongly believe she has developed a crush on me, and I have to be very careful. By the looks of it she loves older dudes.

Any similar situations you guys are going through?

Mr. I'm So Rad 02-28-2013 11:26 PM

Re: Post awkward positions you are in right now

Yup, you're f*cked.

1987_Lakers 02-28-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Yup, you're f*cked.

:(

Bandito 02-28-2013 11:49 PM

Fight your instincts bub. Don't go to jail for being a pedo?

DeuceWallaces 02-28-2013 11:55 PM

Doesn't everyone giggle at the janitor?

Patrick Chewing 02-28-2013 11:56 PM

How is this awkward? You get that p*ssy and you move on

Patrick Chewing 02-28-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

haha oh shit

1987_Lakers 02-28-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

This coming from someone who looks like...

:oldlol:

JerryWest 02-28-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

:applause: :lol

1987_Lakers 03-01-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
How is this awkward? You get that p*ssy and you move on

I'm scared of the consequences. You already know how these high school girls talk. I could lose everything.

Patrick Chewing 03-01-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
I'm scared of the consequences. You already know how these high school girls talk. I could lose everything.

Or you could be King of the Mountain and one good lay could lead to other good lays. Word gets around that you swing a big stick and an awkward situation becomes a man's best wet dream.

1987_Lakers 03-01-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Or you could be King of the Mountain and one good lay could lead to other good lays. Word gets around that you swing a big stick and an awkward situation becomes a man's best wet dream.

Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if I bump into her again at a party & have hot drunk sex. We do have a few mutual friends & I believe she has hooked up with 3 dudes my age who I know very well.

The Macho Man 03-01-2013 12:17 AM

My niece has a crush on me.

You sayin deuce looks like one of the most beautiful women in the world:biggums:

imnew09 03-01-2013 12:44 AM

If she's really digging , I'd hit it.

Patrick Chewing 03-01-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if I bump into her again at a party & have hot drunk sex. We do have a few mutual friends & I believe she has hooked up with 3 dudes my age who I know very well.

She sounds like a little ho though. Gotta post pics if you get the chance and if you want to be respected around ISH lol.

I almost had that type of notch on my belt about a few years ago. I was 28 going on 29 and I met up with this High School Senior at a friends party. Nothing doing in the face department, but titties and body were banging. She was a virgin to boot. Long story short, we only went as far as oral till I found me another who was better. But not a day goes by where I don't regret it. Live for me, brother. Do what I couldn't do and be proud.