Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Brooklyn Nets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   where does the draft place the nets? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3220)

asd 06-28-2006 11:17 PM

where does the draft place the nets?
 
the bench just got a nice upgrade

hopefully, m.will will be a solid backup pg...
boone crashes the boards...
wright will probably be getting more playing time...

funkylikemonkey 06-28-2006 11:45 PM

This will hopefully make us rely less on the already thin free agent market.

WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith 06-29-2006 12:16 AM

sadf
 
Title Contendors in two years? :rockon:

As long as Kidd's healthy, Carter's still in his Prime, and Jefferson's improving.

Krstic becoming a beast.

Kidd gets two years to teach Marcus his tricks, some defense. Marcus already got that sick court vision.. They can split very productive minutes between the two.

Take Jacques Vaughn outta there!

Collins and Boone are very solid defenders.. Krstic's not but he got OFFENSE.

RJ.. well he'z RJ man a top 5 SF in the game!! and hes improving.

NICE WORK NETS!!

ZHAKIDD532 06-29-2006 12:33 AM

I think once the Nets get one good veteran bigman who's name isn't Cliff Robinson to come off the bench, they will really contend very soon.

AIR SETH 06-29-2006 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
I think once the Nets get one good veteran bigman who's name isn't Cliff Robinson to come off the bench, they will really contend very soon.


If they get a Good Bigman this off-season they will go very deep in the play-offs. Very Deep.

ZHAKIDD532 06-29-2006 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AIR SETH
If they get a Good Bigman this off-season they will go very deep in the play-offs. Very Deep.

the only thing that would be able to stop them in that scenario is youth on the bench with Williams Boone and Wright...

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 06-29-2006 09:05 AM

re:
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
Title Contendors in two years? :rockon:

As long as Kidd's healthy, Carter's still in his Prime, and Jefferson's improving.

Krstic becoming a beast.

Kidd gets two years to teach Marcus his tricks, some defense. Marcus already got that sick court vision.. They can split very productive minutes between the two.

Take Jacques Vaughn outta there!

Collins and Boone are very solid defenders.. Krstic's not but he got OFFENSE.

RJ.. well he'z RJ man a top 5 SF in the game!! and hes improving.

NICE WORK NETS!!



i hope Antoine WRight can work his way into the rotation and stroke that three.


and Jacque Vaughn can still be put into the game sfor matchups on defense at times... but I hope he never has to shoo the basketball again.

Kingwillball 06-29-2006 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
i hope Antoine WRight can work his way into the rotation and stroke that three.


and Jacque Vaughn can still be put into the game sfor matchups on defense at times... but I hope he never has to shoo the basketball again.



Jaque may not be back unless they carry 3 point gaurds. I think Planinic HAS to be here since he has a gaurenteed contract. Hassan Adams and/ or Nachbar will be in the Rotation in place of Lamond Murray.

lost80bux 06-29-2006 12:30 PM

anyone think they should pursue josh smith, or maybe give pops mensah-bonsu a chance?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy