Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you do this? (very awkward question) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40379)

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 05-06-2007 01:46 PM

Would you do this? (very awkward question)

i just watched one of the old Fresh PRince of BEl Airs which had a scenario like this, and I was just wondering:

let's say your best friend got married and then they found out the guy is sterile or something.

and in confidence, he says he wants you to have sex with his wife just to get her pregnant.

would you do it?

i'd personally find it far too weird and unsettling in the long run and that complete overrides any desire to have sex with my best friend's wife.

The_Masterplan 05-06-2007 01:57 PM

Re: Would you do this? (very awkward question)

If she was hot, I'd hit it.

skillswithaz 05-06-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Masterplan

amen

Zan Tabak 05-06-2007 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Masterplan

Hmmm...18 years!..by law she can have you paying support ...probably better to get fixed and don't tell anyone and then keep hitting it ...and when they ask you why she's not pregnet>>>>:confusedshrug: :)

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 05-06-2007 02:19 PM

let's say she is okay

a 7 on the scale.

ALBballer 05-06-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Hmmm...18 years!..by law she can have you paying support

Yep exactly what I was thinking. As for the original question, couldn't you just donate your sperm and have a procedure done? so you wouldn't necessarily have to have sex with her. Anyways I would say no because it would be to weird to see my kid being raised by some other man.

I wonder if I would do it for a family member?

Kebab Stall 05-06-2007 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
Anyways I would say no because it would be to weird to see my kid being raised by some other man.

That's the exact reason why I wouldn't do it. No way am I letting another man raise me son, that would just be too wierd.

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 05-06-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALBballer
Yep exactly what I was thinking. As for the original question, couldn't you just donate your sperm and have a procedure done? so you wouldn't necessarily have to have sex with her. Anyways I would say no because it would be to weird to see my kid being raised by some other man.

I wonder if I would do it for a family member?

doing in vitro means you consent to the idea. therefore why not get a little action in the process?

hateraid 05-06-2007 04:39 PM

IDK. If she's fine, yes. But I be suspect if it haunt me in the future. Marraiges don't really last nowadays.

SCdac 05-06-2007 04:45 PM

I don't think I'd do it.

Something about seeing somebody else raise my child just doesn't sit well with me. Especially somebody I'd come in contact with alot, like a best friend.

L.Kizzle 05-06-2007 05:05 PM

Never, I would probally sleep with her but have their(my) child, no way.

About the episode, I always had a crush on her (Jewel) since she was on the Cosby show/A Different World.

mlh1981 05-06-2007 05:06 PM

couldn't do it. Would feel way too weird.

-primetime- 05-06-2007 05:25 PM

You guys must not have any friends...to sleep with the wife of one of your close freinds is absolutly off limits where I come from, even if they were to ask...

I don't care how hot she is...there are hot chicks everywhere

besides....there would be no reason to have actual sex with her, she could be artifically inseminated

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 05-06-2007 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -primetime-

besides....there would be no reason to have actual sex with her, she could be artifically inseminated

rationale is if you were crazy enough to go along with it, you might as well get some in action as repayment. unless you are a total square.

mlh1981 05-06-2007 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
rationale is if you were crazy enough to go along with it, you might as well get some in action as repayment. unless you are a total square.

Like Carlton? :roll: