Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Houston Rockets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Great idea (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47943)

cantrelle00 07-01-2007 02:44 PM

Great idea
 
now that the rockets dont have a PF, and the Trailblazers have oden, aldridge, Frye, and Mcroberts is there any need for them to resign Maglorie, if not i believe that would be a great pick up for the rockets ( depending on his salary though)

CAYO 07-01-2007 03:39 PM

Re: Great idea
 
Good Idea But I Think He Will Sign With The Raptors He Is From Toronto Canada And The Raptors Want Magloire.

t-mac#1 07-01-2007 08:28 PM

Re: Great idea
 
he is a center

cantrelle00 07-01-2007 10:12 PM

Re: Great idea
 
yes i know he is a center, but with mutumbo possibly retiring, maglorie would be a great back up for Yao and maglorie could work at PF

Q.E.C 07-02-2007 07:54 AM

Re: Great idea
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cantrelle00
yes i know he is a center, but with mutumbo possibly retiring, maglorie would be a great back up for Yao and maglorie could work at PF


i wouldn't mind having maglorie because i don't think big jake can handle the job as a back-up.

A-MATT 07-02-2007 01:29 PM

Re: Great idea
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Q.E.C
i wouldn't mind having maglorie because i don't think big jake can handle the job as a back-up.


what u mean, he started in Memphis.

Q.E.C 07-04-2007 03:37 AM

Re: Great idea
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by A-MATT
what u mean, he started in Memphis.


and what did he do??

nothing.

A-MATT 07-04-2007 12:55 PM

Re: Great idea
 
Yeas he did.

they went to the playoffs with him in the lineup.

when he was out the sucked.

Q.E.C 07-05-2007 06:32 AM

Re: Great idea
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by A-MATT
Yeas he did.

they went to the playoffs with him in the lineup.

when he was out the sucked.


what did he do for them to go to the play-offs??

A-MATT 07-05-2007 12:53 PM

Re: Great idea
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Q.E.C
what did he do for them to go to the play-offs??


nobody didnt do anything for them in the playoffs, they got swept


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy