A look back at Chad Ford's top 100 for 2007, June 2006
1. Greg Oden: Obvious
2. Kevin Durant: obviously
3. Joakim Noah: hahahahahaaha
4. Josh Mcroberts: hahahahahahahahahahahaha
5. Al Horford: Good, considering how many people underrated him back then.
6. Julian Wright: lower
7. Thaddeus Young: lower
8. Branden Wright: about right
9. Tiago Splitter: Talented enough? maybe, but his stock took a big hit later.
10. Hasheem Thabeet: no, just no
11. Jeff Green: a little higher, not much
12. Spencer Hawes: about right
13. Corey Brewer: higher
14. Ronald Steele: :wtf:
15. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute: was overhyped
16. Tyler Hansbrough: who cares
17. Ante Tomic: overrated
18. Marcus Williams: was his to lose
19. Roy Hibbert: can you believe he didn't go in 2007?
20. Chase Budinger: confusing prospect
21. Yi Jianlian: higher
22. Javaris Crittenton: nice prediction
23. Jason Smith: about right
24. Gearld Henderson: naw
25. Aaron Gray: no
26. Mario Chalmers: :violin:
27. Brandon Rush: who knows
28. Trent Plaisted: BIG WHITE STIFFS FROM BYU ARE NOT GOOD CHAD FORD, YOU SHOULD OF TAKEN YOUR TIME TO REMEMBER SHAWN BRADLEY AND GREG KITE.
29. Paul Harris: He has the talent
30. Anton Ponkrashov: who?
31. Renaldis Sebutis: well he did get drafted....
32. Wayne Ellington: maybe in the future
33. Richard Roby: If you are related to Kenyon Martin, man you know your screwed.
34. Malik Hariston: Wasted talent, coming into college he was up in the Lebron ranks.
35. Dominic James: Props for not rating him as high as others did.
36. Uros Tripkovic: who?
37. Jermareo Davidson: about right
38. C.J. Giles: trouble
39. Marco Bellinelli: Uros>Marco? Your hilarious
40. Tywon Lawson: when he goes, higher
41. Nick Young: low
42. Goran Dragic: what the hell is it with these euro's Ford?
43. Joseph Jones: In 2008, about right
44. Alexis Ajinia: He was once considered a top 5 pick for 2008 by some....now? Barely a draft pick
45. Davon Jefferson: He might end up here this year...
46. Eric Devendorf: no, just no
47. Morris Almond: higher
48. Derrick Character: uh no thanks
49. Nick Fazekas: about right
50. Glen Davis: about right
51. Curtis Sumpter: naw
52. Sean Williams: higher
53. Daequan Cook: higher
54. Rudy Fernandez: Horrible placing, what is even more pathetic is that people knew of the talent he had a year ago
55. DeVon Hardin: He might end up in the lottery in 2008, great decision staying in school
56. Lance Thomas: bust
57. Ali Traore: about right for me
58. Al Thornton: :lol: :lol: :lol:
59. Nemanja Aleksandrov: wasted talent
60. Sasha Kaun: white stiff
61. Arron Affalo: too low
62. Kyrylo Fesenko: who really cares
63. Bobby Brown: about right
64. Marko Tomas: once a lottery pick, now a wasted piece of crap
65. Alondo Tucker: higher, much higher
66. Sheron Collins: When he enters, higher
67. Tasmin Mitchell: lower, I hate him
68. Mantas Kalneitis: who gives
69. J.P. Prince: I like him actually, Lute Olsen didn't use him right, he should shine in Tennessee (or is it Vanderbilt he transferred to, one of them).
70. Brad Newley: about right for me
71. Gabe Pruitt: WAYYYY higher, bad pick, many sites had him much higher at the time, and rightfully so.
72. Robert Vanden: He might end up higher when he enters, because he will shine at UAB
73. Jared Dudley: way higher
74. Brook Lopez: way higher
75. Jawann McClellan: lower, hate his game
76. Richard Hendrix: when he enters, higher
77. Robin Lopez: about right
78. Nicholas Batum: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: too low
79. Juan Palacios: about right
80. Vilmantas Dilys: whoooo?
81. Mustafa Shakur: about right
82. Taureen Green: higher
83. Acie Law: :D
84. Earl Clark: when he enters, higher
85. D.J. Stawberry: a little higher
86. Milovan Rakovic: lol, wasn't he the last pick
87. David Padgett: white stiff
88. Darrell Arthur: WAY HIGHER
89. Greg Paulus: white people can't jump
90. Vernon Macklin: B.U.S.T
91. Brandon Heath: higher, underrated
92. D.J. White: about right, he is the most overrated player in NCAA basketball
93. Craig Austrie: yea no
94. Mirza Teletovic: European crap number one
95. Vasily Zavoruev: European crap number two
96. Marko Lekic: and European crap number three
97. Curtis Kelly: the thrid big east bust in the last 7 ranks
98. Marcellus Kemp: higher
99. Mike Conley Jr.: dumassssss
100. Earnest Kalve: who?
Re: A look back at Chad Ford's top 100 for 2007, June 2006
Brandon Heath and Dominic McGuire are gonna be steals no doubt
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4