Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Eddy Curry making big news again (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49435)

beau_boy04 07-13-2007 05:25 PM

Eddy Curry making big news again

Quote:

"Eddy Curry dodged this week's voluntary Knicks big-man minicamp in Las Vegas that assistant Mark Aguirre organized to coincide with summer-league play, and New York may be the ones who suffer as a result.

The Knicks were hoping that Curry and new acquisition Zach Randolph could spend some time together to start to mesh, since both dominate the ball and occupy the low post. One member of the Curry camp, however, mentioned it's up to Thomas to make this work, not Curry.

Curry had an anniversary vacation planned with his wife this week he wouldn't postpone. Apparently, according to Marc Berman of the New York Post, the Knicks' franchise player felt his vacation that started nearly three months ago, when the season ended April 18, wasn't long enough".I toat'ly predicted this, using the fact that Peterson signed an offer sheet with them and Toronto matched as my rationale. I don't know if that has anything to do with the real reason for signing there, but I like the signing a lot.

He is so great he doesn't need any of that :applause:

Source:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07132007...c_berman. htm

SJellen 07-13-2007 05:27 PM

Re: Eddy Curry making big news again

why would he want to improve? he already got paid.

XxNeXuSxX 07-13-2007 05:33 PM

I'm confused why the source is saKf :rolleyes:

KingofKings718 07-13-2007 05:37 PM

He needs to get his fat ass in the gym and train. His chick isn't going nowhere.

Put Back Dunk 07-13-2007 05:38 PM

"Eddy Curry rules LOL :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:"

This is really getting old, and I'm not even a Knicks fan.

proof 07-13-2007 05:41 PM

Beau_boy and his alias Poeticism is not a knick fan. Check his posts. He posts in the Bulls forum. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

LakerWarrior12 07-13-2007 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJellen
why would he want to improve? he already got paid.

His defense needs to improve

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingofKings718
He needs to get his fat ass in the gym and train. His chick isn't going nowhere.

More like he needs to lose some weight.:oldlol:

Put Back Dunk 07-13-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proof
Beau_boy and his alias Poeticism is not a knick fan. Check his posts. He posts in the Bulls forum. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yeah he said that he was a Bulls AND Lakers fan when I asked him a while ago.....which leaves me to believe that he grew up in the 90's and was a bandwagon fan.

qwerty 07-13-2007 05:46 PM

source? not sakf

Lebron23 07-13-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwerty
source? not sakf

SAKF is a correspondent of ESPN.

beau_boy04 07-13-2007 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
I'm confused why the source is saKf :rolleyes:

that was a mistake on my part. just go to r_e_a_l_g_m website and its right there on the frontpage :)

proof 07-13-2007 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Put Back Dunk
Yeah he said that he was a Bulls AND Lakers fan when I asked him a while ago.....which leaves me to believe that he grew up in the 90's and was a bandwagon fan.

Nop. He tries to make fun of the knicks by making these type of posts. It makes no sense. :rollingeyes:

John Starks 07-13-2007 05:53 PM

Its old news. It was originally reported as friend's anniversary party -- that pissed me off.

Its now his anniversary vacation. I don't know the scheduling - whether Aguirre planned this before Curry had his trip sceduled. If this was already booked, then I cannto blame him for missing a last minute practice.

...but yeah, it would be nice if the team got togehter and practiced in the offseason. Practice helps.

knicks15 07-13-2007 05:54 PM

Quote:

Nop. He tries to make fun of the knicks by making these type of posts. It makes no sense. :rollingeyes:

it does make sense. hes a h@ter and he needs a life

beau_boy04 07-13-2007 05:55 PM

Quote:

ha! keep thinking that bum! Poeticism and I are two separate individuals. He believes Tim Duncan is > Larry Bird and Hakeem Olajuwon which I totally disagreed with

however

We both believe Tim Duncan > Kobe

:applause: to all