Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Bonzi prediction (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7369)

bleedinpurple 08-03-2006 10:31 PM

Bonzi prediction

He goes to Denver in a S&T, along with either KThomas or Shareef, for Kenyon Martin.

fan_since_85 08-03-2006 10:39 PM

Kenny Thomas and Bonzi for Martin, sounds good to me.

Kiss Murder 08-04-2006 02:33 AM

That would be...nice...send Kenny Thomas....but I don't know about Kenyon Martin's darkhole contract...

DETON8ER 08-04-2006 04:36 AM

yeah bonzi should be s&t to denver with Shareef Abdur-Rahim in exchange they get kenyon martin thats it case closed.

BradMiller52 08-04-2006 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETON8ER
yeah bonzi should be s&t to denver with Shareef Abdur-Rahim in exchange they get kenyon martin thats it case closed.

Why would we give them Reef when we could dump Kenny on them?

Finn T-Mac 08-04-2006 10:04 AM

It would be good trade to get k-mart. Then you would have two great one on one defenders on kenyon and ron ron. And as i have said on the other forums, k-mart needs a good pg (j-kidd) to be the great player he is and bibby would be that pg in kings.

not a bad starting lineup

pg m.bibby
sg (kevin martin)
sf ron ron artest
pf k-mart
c b.miller

B-Real 08-04-2006 11:22 AM

i would love to see bonzi (s&t) + k.thomas for mr. camby

pg. bibby
sg. k-mart
sf. ron
pf. reef
c. camby

i guess including b. miller as sixth man would be a dangerous frontcourt-rotation

bigboi_baller 08-04-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Real
i would love to see bonzi (s&t) + k.thomas for mr. camby

pg. bibby
sg. k-mart
sf. ron
pf. reef
c. camby

i guess including b. miller as sixth man would be a dangerous frontcourt-rotation

this would be a heavenly deal for the kings, but why would the nuggets do it?
ediT:

maybe if they got potapenko's expiring contract or we figured out a way to give them a shooter (maybe garcia or including a third team?)

Kiss Murder 08-04-2006 05:39 PM

like me you know...

Kenny + Bonzi for Kenyon Martin...Now that I think of it, F#CK it. DO IT PETRIE.

KF4L 08-04-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETON8ER

Why give Shareef when you could send off the ******* Kenny Thomas

wally_world 08-05-2006 03:58 AM

i like that

bigmeace 08-05-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
He goes to Denver in a S&T, along with either KThomas or Shareef, for Kenyon Martin.

I think we should S&T bonzi add Vitaly Potapiko (who has an expiring contract) and send to denver for Camby

bigboi_baller 08-05-2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigmeace
I think we should S&T bonzi add Vitaly Potapiko (who has an expiring contract) and send to denver for Camby

please read the prior posts before you post, because we sorta kinda almost already proposed that and started talking about it. . .

But I'm gettign to the point, where I dont care what we get for bonzi as long as it happens soon!

Kiss Murder 08-05-2006 05:09 PM

What...if I'll never hold you..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
please read the prior posts before you post, because we sorta kinda almost already proposed that and started talking about it. . .

But I'm gettign to the point, where I dont care what we get for bonzi as long as it happens soon!

I feel the same. We need something back for Bonzi.

bleedinpurple 08-06-2006 08:10 PM

you guys should thank me, a Laker fan, for posting this thread, proposing the trade (which everyone here seems to love)...all so we can get our respective squads back in the playoffs...and we can get back to being proper mortal enemies.