Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Minnesota Timberwolves Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Troy for Who??? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7504)

BlockShot 08-05-2006 04:35 PM

Troy for Who???
 
sooo finally troy hudson is going to get traded:cheers: ..hopfully..do you think we can get a decent center if we throw in jaric??

Skywalker 08-05-2006 05:47 PM

no, thats 10 mill in bad contracts. What decent center gets payed 10 mil that a team would trade for those two pieces of garbage.

Rapsfan4life 08-05-2006 08:11 PM

Hudson and Jaric will not get much interest from teams. I think New York would offer Jerome James or Malik Rose, maybe even Sac-town with Kenny Thomas, otherwise i just dont see much, Cleveland and Houston could be interested with a low talent offer

Skywalker 08-06-2006 02:40 PM

If we could get Kenny Thomas for Jarics and Hudson they better jump as fast as they could on that one. BUt it obviously won't happen.

marny_navis 08-06-2006 03:37 PM

I hear Denver is interested in Jaric, so what about this?

Denver receives:
Marko Jaric, G, Min.

Minnesota receives:
Ruben Patterson, G/F, Den.


I don't know the math, but I think it would be good for both teams. Denver gets the 2 guard they want, Minnesota gets an expiring contract.

KF4L 08-06-2006 05:13 PM

you guys got guards. You need another hustle player in my opinion.

wally_world 08-09-2006 02:16 AM

Quote:

I hear Denver is interested in Jaric, so what about this?

Denver receives:
Marko Jaric, G, Min.

Minnesota receives:
Ruben Patterson, G/F, Den.


I don't know the math, but I think it would be good for both teams. Denver gets the 2 guard they want, Minnesota gets an expiring contract.

i like that! Patterson is the kind of hardcore player that the wolves need!!!

04mzwach 08-09-2006 02:39 AM

i would like to see how jaric and hudson perform b4 we just throw one away unless we can ensure foye can play a good backup pg...i mean hudson is pretty good coming off the bench for instant offense, but i think foye will be a lot better...though if we can get a good player for hudson, i would trade him in a heartbeat. hudson was having a pretty good year b4 his injury...i think we would of made the playoffs easily if he would of been their as a backup or starting pg. he's offense, he can get shots up quick....very streaky though. this season is lookin pretty good. i mean last year we were going to make the playoffs until that trade happened. everybody thought we were a close lock for the playoffs in the beginning. now we can gain the chemistry needed to play this season in training camp and everybody will play better as a unit. once mccants comes back we can mix it up so that we have 3 players that can shoot the 3 pointer that including davis although not the best percentage on davis. i hope james can put up numbers like he did last year. based on effiency, we have a player in james that is just as good as ricky davis but a totally different player....which is good. they cant double team davis or garnett as easily when theyre hot because we have james and mccants hitting three's and hopefully foye can do the slash game. we are also going to be one of the best free throw shooting teams in the league with all of our starters shooting at 80%...depending on wether blount is our starter or not. not to mention that our defense will be top notch, we have a whole bunch of defensive threats, people who are known for defense....we have davis, hassell, garnett and griffin...griffin has 2 blocks per game and was #10 in rebounds per 48 minutes. this all looks good on paper, but the fact is...training camp has to go well and mccants has to make a healthy and eventful return along with chemistry having to be made....ALSO WE NEED TO GET RID OF HUDSON IF HE'S GOING TO CAUSE BAD KARMA...HE'S REALLY BEING A ****

wally_world 08-09-2006 02:59 AM

Quote:

i would like to see how jaric and hudson perform b4 we just throw one away unless we can ensure foye can play a good backup pg...i mean hudson is pretty good coming off the bench for instant offense, but i think foye will be a lot better...though if we can get a good player for hudson, i would trade him in a heartbeat. hudson was having a pretty good year b4 his injury...i think we would of made the playoffs easily if he would of been their as a backup or starting pg. he's offense, he can get shots up quick....very streaky though. this season is lookin pretty good. i mean last year we were going to make the playoffs until that trade happened. everybody thought we were a close lock for the playoffs in the beginning. now we can gain the chemistry needed to play this season in training camp and everybody will play better as a unit. once mccants comes back we can mix it up so that we have 3 players that can shoot the 3 pointer that including davis although not the best percentage on davis. i hope james can put up numbers like he did last year. based on effiency, we have a player in james that is just as good as ricky davis but a totally different player....which is good. they cant double team davis or garnett as easily when theyre hot because we have james and mccants hitting three's and hopefully foye can do the slash game. we are also going to be one of the best free throw shooting teams in the league with all of our starters shooting at 80%...depending on wether blount is our starter or not. not to mention that our defense will be top notch, we have a whole bunch of defensive threats, people who are known for defense....we have davis, hassell, garnett and griffin...griffin has 2 blocks per game and was #10 in rebounds per 48 minutes. this all looks good on paper, but the fact is...training camp has to go well and mccants has to make a healthy and eventful return along with chemistry having to be made....ALSO WE NEED TO GET RID OF HUDSON IF HE'S GOING TO CAUSE BAD KARMA...HE'S REALLY BEING A ****

argh!!! headaches!!! can you divide them into nice paragraphs... that makes it much easier to read...

kobedaman24 08-09-2006 07:37 PM

Damon Jones for Troy Hudson could be a good trade because Jones is on the block, but im not sure if they need any more guards.. do they?

04mzwach 08-09-2006 10:59 PM

sorry wally, i will start doing that

04mzwach 08-09-2006 11:03 PM

The Timberwolves really don't need any more shooting gaurds. We could use a small forward and a center though.

wally_world 08-10-2006 06:25 AM

Quote:

sorry wally, i will start doing that

haha thanks...

Quote:

The Timberwolves really don't need any more shooting gaurds. We could use a small forward and a center though.

yes... but not many teams will trade big fellas for someone like Troy Hudson... and every team are in need of good Centers... so there's a little competition around here...

flyingturtle412 08-10-2006 03:07 PM

Its too bad that Sacramento is also loaded with guards cause Shareef Abdur-Rahim is just the low block banger the Wolves need. And if we could unload Thud & Jaric for Rahim I'd be a happy man...A man is entitled to his dreams isn't he?

04mzwach 08-10-2006 04:53 PM

We need to pick up Reggie Evans or use Eddie Griffin because Griffin is the center we need defensively. We just have to make sure that if he takes a shot, he can actually make it. When he's wide open, he should hit it 65% of the time instead of 30% of the time. I hope that eye surgery helps him out this year. Plus, i hope he gives up alcohol. That bastard could be so good if he wasn't always partying.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy