Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Video Games Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   AAargg! I Hate 2k8 Online Losers! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81589)

FashionIssues 03-26-2008 01:51 AM

AAargg! I Hate 2k8 Online Losers!

i should have remembered why i stopped playing online. i haven't played in months but tonight i wanted to see what's up online again. so tonight i got on and played a good 3 games without any trouble with anybody. then this loser crybaby gets pounded on and want to abuse exploits and leave me hanging till i quit. fuc* that ****!

baseketball4life 03-26-2008 01:55 AM

Re: AAargg! I Hate 2k8 Online Losers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FashionIssues
i should have remembered why i stopped playing online. i haven't played in months but tonight i wanted to see what's up online again. so tonight i got on and played a good 3 games without any trouble with anybody. then this loser crybaby gets pounded on and want to abuse exploits and leave me hanging till i quit. fuc* that ****!

im getting my xbox back this week from the red rings of doom we should play :cheers:

Cannonball 03-26-2008 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baseketball4life
im getting my xbox back this week from the red rings of doom we should play :cheers:

same here, getting mine back prob. around the 10th. When you getting yours back?

RandomBalla55 03-26-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FashionIssues

Solution: quit playing the lobbies. Those dudes are dickheads.

You got an XBox 360? I'll gladly play you. I don't try to exploit any of the BS (ie. constant pick and rolls, etc..)

GT: XFactor416

Cannonball 03-26-2008 01:16 PM

We should try to get a league going once we all get our 360's back.

baseketball4life 04-18-2008 03:46 AM

i got my 360 back, and i ****ing hate these quitters, i was playing a top 300 guy just now and i was down most of the game... in the 4th i rape him and come from down 11 to up 7 with a minute to go, so we play it out and with 2.1 seconds left he pauses and quits (im up 9)... how gay

i was the nuggets and he was the lakers @ LA

beat him at his house and ***** quits

anyone who is down to play me and wont quit

my XBL GT is lakersk0be24

yes with a 0 (zero) instead of the normal o

Cannonball 04-18-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baseketball4life
i got my 360 back, and i ****ing hate these quitters, i was playing a top 300 guy just now and i was down most of the game... in the 4th i rape him and come from down 11 to up 7 with a minute to go, so we play it out and with 2.1 seconds left he pauses and quits (im up 9)... how gay

i was the nuggets and he was the lakers @ LA

beat him at his house and ***** quits

anyone who is down to play me and wont quit

my XBL GT is lakersk0be24

yes with a 0 (zero) instead of the normal o

I saw you online a couple of days ago...

I gotta get my 2k8 copy back so I can pound you.