Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Clippers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Clips v.s. lakers (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8814)

EB best in LA 08-20-2006 12:11 AM

Clips v.s. lakers

ok so me and my friend i arguing which team is better he is laker fan blockhead also and he says that livingston sucks and that he gets alot of turnovers and i need some proff that maggeette is better than lamar and stuff like that please gimme all u got thx clipper nation

qrich 08-20-2006 12:34 AM

Daniel Ewing . . . last guard off the bench is better then Smush . . . :)

lebron_zoom 08-20-2006 12:43 AM

well for starters maggettes a better free throw shooter and a better stealer
Also Clippers have better team chemisty, aside from the Lakers who basically just dish to Kobe

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-20-2006 09:51 PM

Ewing > Smush

kobedaman24 08-21-2006 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Ewing > Smush

What are you talking about? Smush is WAY better than D.W. Wait till the season.

kobedaman24 08-21-2006 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
Also Clippers have better team chemisty, aside from the Lakers who basically just dish to Kobe

Yeah ok. Good one. They dont always dish to Kobe, theres Kwame, and Odom in the post. And now theres Radmanovic to shoot the 3.

kobedaman24 08-21-2006 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lebron_zoom

Yeah ok. Good one. They dont always dish to Kobe, theres Kwame, and Odom in the post. And now theres Radmanovic to shoot the 3.

V.R is younger and healthier than Thomas, and has a more consistent shot. you guys made the wrong decision by letting him go.

qrich 08-21-2006 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobedaman24
What are you talking about? Smush is WAY better than D.W. Wait till the season.

And Kwame is better then Elton Brand, and Mihm is better then Kaman. Just because Smush starts and DE doesn't, means little, actually it means a lot. Just goes to show you the Clippers depth @ PG, compared to the Lakers, where DE would most likely have started.

EB4life!! 08-21-2006 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
And Kwame is better then Elton Brand, and Mihm is better then Kaman. Just because Smush starts and DE doesn't, means little, actually it means a lot. Just goes to show you the Clippers depth @ PG, compared to the Lakers, where DE would most likely have started.

:wtf: wow..wow..wow.. qrich are you stupid or are you just born like that i'm sorry EB get more rebounds more points more blocks more everything he's just a better over all player than Kwame and comon kaman just got in the nba wow i question the fact if you even know about basketball! :no:

hotsizzle 08-21-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EB4life!!
:wtf: wow..wow..wow.. qrich are you stupid or are you just born like that i'm sorry EB get more rebounds more points more blocks more everything he's just a better over all player than Kwame and comon kaman just got in the nba wow i question the fact if you even know about basketball! :no:

haha qrich was just being sarcastic man. he was replying to smush better than DE.

anyways, back to the topic, theres no way maggette is better than odom. I think alot of clipps fans will agree with me on this one???

EB4life!! 08-21-2006 03:31 PM

he better be a was the stupid comment and to respond to your comment i do agree as much as i love max i think Odom is better.:banana:

qrich 08-22-2006 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EB4life!!

Sarcasm kid ;). As far as Maggette and Odom go, they are dead even, but I give Maggs the slight advantage due to the fact of his consistent visit to the freethrow line

mavsfan4zindagi 08-22-2006 02:20 PM

Clippers>Lakers

hutcht02 08-22-2006 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
Clippers>Lakers

Yeah that does sum it up pretty good :pimp:

EB4life!! 08-22-2006 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qrich
Sarcasm kid ;). As far as Maggette and Odom go, they are dead even, but I give Maggs the slight advantage due to the fact of his consistent visit to the freethrow line

True and back to the subject I think the Clippers are better than the lakers we made it farther in the playoffs and we will continue to play better with the new edition to our team and kobe is good, but I feel he's not giving it his best specially in the playoffs and if he continues to play like that Yes i think Clippers are better.