Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: anyone else pumped for college football? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9370)

i seen hippos 08-26-2006 04:54 PM

OT: anyone else pumped for college football?

that hour preview show (which was pointless) got my blood pumping.

a couple more shows on abc tomorrow, which i'm recording so i can watch after work. don't even care about what they say, but they make me happy so i have to watch them.:D

i'm not a ND fan, but i want them to go all the way so the game gets hyped like crazy.

kentatm 08-26-2006 04:57 PM

i cant wait for the season to start but im stuck between wanting Texas A&M to do well and wanting them to fall flat on thier faces so Franchonie can get kicked the hell off campus.

GOBB 08-26-2006 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos

a couple more shows on abc tomorrow, which i'm recording so i can watch after work. don't even care about what they say, but they make me happy so i have to watch them.:D

i'm not a ND fan, but i want them to go all the way so the game gets hyped like crazy.

Only trophy ND can bring home is the Heisman. Bout it.

thejoyofsobe 08-26-2006 05:09 PM

i think the Gators will probably end up second or third in the SEC, but i'm really looking forward to this season. it'll also be nice to have a distraction to pass the time between now and the start of fantasy basketball.

i seen hippos 08-26-2006 05:13 PM

i'm just waiting for msu to "upset' ND for the third time in four years.

i want ND to reach the title game, but i gotta root for my spartans.

bruinballer 08-26-2006 05:19 PM

september 2, ucla v. utah... i'm soooooo lookin forward to college football season!!

not a baseball fan... so summer's been a long sports drought for me...

team usa aside...

BodyControl 08-26-2006 05:54 PM

I can't wait, it makes the weekends that more fun.

Y2Gezee 08-26-2006 06:45 PM

Can't wait to see my tide roll. Bama's gonna surprise some people.

However, Im pissed at the rankings. There's a lot of very weak teams at the top with very very weak schedules. Making the top look better than it really is.

Hawker 08-26-2006 06:47 PM

go aTm

Carbine 08-26-2006 06:55 PM

It's going to be fun watching Brady Quinn rip apart defenses' nation-wide.

Wadeisabeast 08-26-2006 06:59 PM

I like college football and Nebraska is gonna start beastin teams this year, and has a great chance at winnin the big 12 and more.
But Highschool FB>>>>>>>>>>>college FB>>>>>>NFL

GOBB 08-26-2006 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
I like college football and Nebraska is gonna start beastin teams this year, and has a great chance at winnin the big 12 and more.

:roll: Nebraska

kentatm 08-26-2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

hmm, no.

more like

College Football >>> NFL >>> Arena >>> CFL >>> NFL Europe >>> USFL reruns >>> National Indoor Football League >>> Atlantic Indoor Football League >>> United Indoor Football League >>> American Professional Football League >>> Great Lakes Indoor Football League >>> AFL2 >>> XFL on tape >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> high school football

Legend 08-26-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i seen hippos

ummm this is a basketball forum for god's sake go to a football forum and talk.:banghead:

Wadeisabeast 08-26-2006 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kentatm
hmm, no.

more like

College Football >>> NFL >>> Arena >>> CFL >>> NFL Europe >>> USFL reruns >>> National Indoor Football League >>> Atlantic Indoor Football League >>> United Indoor Football League >>> American Professional Football League >>> Great Lakes Indoor Football League >>> AFL2 >>> XFL on tape >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> high school football

You must go/have went to *****n weak Highschool. And you in Texas??? Doesn't highschool football rule over everything else in Texas? The atmosphere is so much better, so many rivalries, and fights in the stands. Watching my High school team has been the highlight of my life so far, and I would do just about anything for a state title.