Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Toronto Raptors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   R.I.P. your integrity (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94611)

DinoRadja40 07-05-2008 10:19 AM

R.I.P. your integrity

Hey guys I just wanted to extend a welcoming hand to you all for this upcoming season. The Pacers forum is a nice place to be, and when you all start to feel the J/O effect this season, we will be the shoulder to cry on for you. I apologize for what they have done to your franchise, but lookahead to the ending of his contract. Remember the Pacers and their fans are always here for you.

Zan Tabak 07-05-2008 10:35 AM

Re: R.I.P. your integrity

If JO is healthy he will help our team..our biggest weakness last year was rebounding and toughness down low ..JO (again , if healthy) will/should help in those areas..

ejeezy 07-05-2008 11:18 AM

dino... he played (or didnt play) like he did for the Pacers last season because he wanted to be traded to a good team.

he'll be good this season, i bet he'll play more games than tj.

b4ball 07-05-2008 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
Hey guys I just wanted to extend a welcoming hand to you all for this upcoming season. The Pacers forum is a nice place to be, and when you all start to feel the J/O effect this season, we will be the shoulder to cry on for you. I apologize for what they have done to your franchise, but lookahead to the ending of his contract. Remember the Pacers and their fans are always here for you.

This coming from a fan of a team that just inherited TJ...lol

Jalen5 07-05-2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b4ball
This coming from a fan of a team that just inherited TJ...lol

I was about to say this guy thinks TJ is any better? I mean they still have this guy named tinsley to trade rofl.

DinoRadja40 07-05-2008 01:00 PM

we will see, what about the two seasons before last when tj balled, and you where singing his praises. Its all gravy, tinsley will be out, Jack avg. 13 and 6 last year, and we are young. Oh yeah and we have the second coming of reggie miller. Top that.

b4ball 07-05-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

we will see, what about the two seasons before last when tj balled, and you where singing his praises. Its all gravy, tinsley will be out, Jack avg. 13 and 6 last year, and we are young. Oh yeah and we have the second coming of reggie miller. Top that.

When you say "balled", do you mean what TJ did to get back into the starting rotation?

Zan Tabak 07-05-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah and we have the second coming of reggie miller. Top that.

Who's the second coming of Reggie?..

RapsFan 07-05-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

The guy who as early as 3 months ago was a projected 2nd round pick...brandon rush. His team won the title and now he's taken 13th overall. :oldlol: You also gave up Bayless to get him! Good call.

Oh and Jarret Jack didn't even average 10 pts and 4 dimes per.

BrownBaller 07-05-2008 03:58 PM

at least toronto players dont really have legal issues... only injury issues...and im also curious to see who is the second coming of reggie miller...

Tool 07-05-2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Ok, this will be easy. We have CB4 um who on the Pacers roster is better than Big Bosh man? Calderon will be better than your 3 guards and if you want to talk about potential you must not forget about the Magician Andrea Bargnani.

Strength 07-05-2008 04:49 PM

Will see what happens. Hopefully J.O. can stay healthy in the next season.

Burgz 07-05-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Who's the second coming of Reggie?..

id like to know the answer to that too hahahaha

DinoRadja40 07-05-2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

Oh and Jarret Jack didn't even average 10 pts and 4 dimes per.

Last year 10 and 4, 06-07, 12 and 5.5

Quote:

Ok, this will be easy. We have CB4 um who on the Pacers roster is better than Big Bosh man? Calderon will be better than your 3 guards and if you want to talk about potential you must not forget about the Magician Andrea Bargnani.

Granger will emerge to be better this season, We will see many times this season.

Raptors may have one star, but the rest of your team is mediocre at best. We have younger more well rounded players, and we have time on our side.

Burgz 07-05-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Last year 10 and 4, 06-07, 12 and 5.5

Granger will emerge to be better this season, We will see many times this season.

Raptors may have one star, but the rest of your team is mediocre at best. We have younger more well rounded players, and we have time on our side.

are you telling us or are you telling yourself:confusedshrug: