Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Toronto Raptors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Fantastic Five!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95457)

HalphbreedBaller 07-11-2008 07:53 PM

The Fantastic Five!!

I am the Badist Bad Ars Graphics person Extrodinair!!!

(Rogers Sportsnet Connected 3D/2D Graphic Artist)

danumber88 07-11-2008 07:59 PM

Re: The Fantastic Five!!

No love for parker? :mad:

new noise 07-11-2008 08:39 PM

The goofy Italian kid looks oddly out of place with those 4 NBA players.

Qwyjibo 07-11-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new noise
The goofy Italian kid looks oddly out of place with those 4 NBA players.

Parker must have been really generous and allowed their pizza delivery guy into the photo.

HalphbreedBaller 07-11-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Parker must have been really generous and allowed their pizza delivery guy into the photo.

There aren't many pictures of parker to work with the only other one I was even thinking about using had him holding a ball with BC it wouldn't go with the graphic...

I got all the pictures from Getty Images Actually the 6 on JO's jersey is from Maseo Baston's old #9 LOL and the upper and lower part of him is from A Jason Kapono shot LOL

Beebo 07-11-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

I Lol'd :roll:

RapsFan 07-12-2008 02:39 PM

I have concerns for next season if our 4th best player is J. Moon.

YaoMing4MVP 07-12-2008 10:55 PM

I'm not so sure if Bagniani will live up to his hype and it should really be Parker over J Moon. You know, to think of it, now that TJ Ford and Nesterovic are gone, our bench is a little thin.

RapsFan 07-13-2008 08:44 AM

I think it should be re-titled "Fantastic 2.8 with Moon and Bargnani to fill in the photo". No? :confusedshrug:

YaoMing4MVP 07-13-2008 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapsFan
I think it should be re-titled "Fantastic 2.8 with Moon and Bargnani to fill in the photo". No? :confusedshrug:

I think it should be Bosh, JO, Anthony, Calderon, and Kapono. You don't need Bargnani there if you already got Bosh and JO, he's #6 guy from the bench at the most.

Our most important players on the bench should be
Bargnani
Moon
Delfino (if he re-signs)

AItheAnswer3 07-13-2008 09:39 AM

Get Bargnani outta there..N Put Parker in there

Good Old Willy 07-13-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapsFan
I have concerns for next season if our 4th best player is J. Moon.

Ditto.

A couple times in interviews Smitch has let this out. On raps TV, at the JO press confernce. In talking about the "leading players" on the team, or when listing the "core" players he said this:

"Bosh, JO, Calderon, Moon" :eek:

YaoMing4MVP 07-15-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
Get Bargnani outta there..N Put Parker in there

if you live in TO, just make sure you don't say that out loud around little Italy. just a little advice :-)

Well, we need to get his value up before we trade him. The last thing I want to see is getting rid of him for nothing in return, and then he finds his groove on another team.