Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-08-2007, 01:18 PM   #1
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far
Default Reggie Miller Returning To Celtics?

Just saw this on ESPN.com...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2966170

Wow. That came out of left field. CRAZY!
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Reggie Miller Returning To Celtics?

Wow...like 3 of these topics were posted at the same time. Please delete this one...
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #3
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, I am really shock

It is Miller time once again
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:22 PM   #4
hipballinjigga
Berkshire is the Woods

hipballinjigga has decent reputation

Yes. Please delete.
hipballinjigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:24 PM   #5
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great, they´ll play four SG´s at the same time. Allen, Allen, Miller and House, but are still stuck with a rookie PG.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #6
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anything to stop him from being a commentator.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:47 PM   #7
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

This would be just amazing...Ray Allen and Reggie Miller on the same team...The two best 3 point shooters of all time...I hope he stills has some game...I know he can still shoot, but my thing is can he still run up and down the court for 15-20 minutes a night..I love it...GO CELTICS
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:52 PM   #8
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Say it ain't so Reggie.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:53 PM   #9
B-X
Can barely lace up my sneakers

B-X has an OK reputation so far

Another Charles Oakley who want to get back. Yea I know every player near the end of his career dreaming about championship ring but they should know that their time was up. And Miller for 15 minutes in a game ? I don't think so. Now everydoby wants to play with Celtics even for ****y money but season prove that this roster will be playin together as a team.
B-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:56 PM   #10
ebonics
Lord give me a sign

ebonics has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
This would be just amazing...Ray Allen and Reggie Miller on the same team...The two best 3 point shooters of all time...I hope he stills has some game...I know he can still shoot, but my thing is can he still run up and down the court for 15-20 minutes a night..I love it...GO CELTICS

yep, i have to agree with you. one of the two best shooters in the game on one team. damn.
ebonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:59 PM   #11
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52219

post there.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: