Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 11-01-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Sonics looked decent that first game

I"m surprised Luke Ridnour is that deep on the bench. Maybe just because of his injury that he's playing with
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:42 PM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: Sonics looked decent that first game

Yeah only saw part of it but Green played well so did West and Wilcox. Loving Green right now; good pick.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
I"m surprised Luke Ridnour is that deep on the bench. Maybe just because of his injury that he's playing with

seemed like pj wanted to put the d on iverson so he went with earl

and when west came in he blew up

rid will probably play tonight
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:27 AM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Wilcox is looking pretty good, but there were a couple times he and Collison weren't able to finish down low. Nice half courter by Damien Wilkins, but he's shooting alot of pull up jumpers and missing. Durant is still very much a project to me, but his length really helps him shoot the ball. I think at the very least he's Rashard Lewis. If he starts building up his body, he could become lights-out. Wally looks aweful. Earl forced some shots, West looked good the other night on offense, Green just needs to keep practicing his shot, he's good everwhere else. Hope he keeps getting stronger down low. I'm impressed by how well the Sonics have played down low. Their main problem is youth and not being able to finish. Very excited that they were on cable tv because this may be one of the only chances I'll have too see full games of them; might have to watch on the computer. Wilcox needs to keep getting better and Collison needs to get a bit more lucky finishing. I'm liking Seattle, they've played better than their record shows so far. Durant-Green looks great for the future, and if they can get another scoring option next year then Seattle's gonna improve big time. Imagine this roster:

PG Whoever
SG Durant
SF Green
PF Wilcox
C Roy Hibbert

I hope they get something around 5-6 so it is justifiable to get Hibbert. Great start, Go Sonics!
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:43 AM   #5
BigAl
High School JV MVP

BigAl has an OK reputation so far

Durant is going to be a beast. Took the Suns down to the wire. no easy task.
BigAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:42 PM   #6
I airball my layups

1982 has an OK reputation so far

MY issue right now is pg. I favour West but this 3 headed beast just wont work long term and I wish they'd hand the keys over to someone.

p.s Earl, PLEASE stay after practise with the shooting coach!
1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:33 AM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The sonics look decent every first half, but suck in the next half... always
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: