Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 07-04-2006, 03:09 PM   #16
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B12 Tha Legend
didn't he go to unc as a football player mainly?
I don't think he actually ever played football at UNC.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:12 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He just looks like a football player.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:19 PM   #18
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Only one guy is the most athletic at the draft combine each year, and it doesn't hurt Noel that he doesn't have huge weaknesses in his game (is not a project). Seems like a great pick at #39, and I bet you he'll have a better career than one or two guys drafted before him.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:47 PM   #19
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Only one guy is the most athletic at the draft combine each year, and it doesn't hurt Noel that he doesn't have huge weaknesses in his game (is not a project). Seems like a great pick at #39, and I bet you he'll have a better career than one or two guys drafted before him.
I know he'll have a better career than Kosta Perovic.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:39 PM   #20
BigTMacFan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BigTMacFan has an OK reputation so far

If you don't think Noel can play then you haven't watched him much. I'm not sure that he's going to be a multiple all-star but I don't know that it is out of range for him to be the best player taken in the 2nd round or even better.

My prediction: Bobby Simmons like. Maybe he'll never get there but he sure has a better-than-average shot @ it.
BigTMacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:09 PM   #21
bobpowers1
I Hit Open Layups

bobpowers1 has an OK reputation so far
Default football

Noel was recruited for football, but he prefers basketball.
He joined the Heels as a walkon, then was given a scholarship.
He had spot duty on the national championship team as a junior, then was the senior leader of the surprising 05-06 team.

Won some college dunk contest after the season.
bobpowers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: