Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 07-24-2006, 10:57 AM   #31
Ben mc
I brick open layups

Ben mc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
He was in melbourne training at the king club, where my friends and i always go to play...There are four courts there, court 1 has been named "court Bogut" because i think he started to play basketball there....They had the court closed off with curtains while he worked out.

My friends and i had to take a peep through the curtains though....He saw us and shot us a glance that scared the hell out of me.....He must be pissed off with people always watching him.

Later, i think he felt bad so he came over to say hi, which was really nice of him... He is bigger than i could imagine a person could be.

I didn't like him much before but now i think hes a champ

He scored 14 points for Australia against New Zealand in a recent match.

I too have seen the great big Australian at the king club, although it was in the gym not on the courts. guy is huge and seemed ok, although he did have a fare glare on his face at times.. sounds like hes constantly givin out bad looks.. where do u reside run+gun=fun.
Im from beaumaris, in yr 12 at sandringham
Ben mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:33 PM   #32
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

KnickFan4Life2 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
He was in melbourne training at the king club, where my friends and i always go to play...There are four courts there, court 1 has been named "court Bogut" because i think he started to play basketball there....They had the court closed off with curtains while he worked out.

My friends and i had to take a peep through the curtains though....He saw us and shot us a glance that scared the hell out of me.....He must be pissed off with people always watching him.

Later, i think he felt bad so he came over to say hi, which was really nice of him... He is bigger than i could imagine a person could be.

I didn't like him much before but now i think hes a champ

He scored 14 points for Australia against New Zealand in a recent match.

You know that talking to the picture of Bogut on your wall doesn't count, right
KnickFan4Life2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 06:57 PM   #33
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnickFan4Life2
You know that talking to the picture of Bogut on your wall doesn't count, right

Shut up man.. maybe he did see him. He's not telling people he went out to eat with Jessica Alba or something. This could happen so i dont see why its so much of a farfetchd idea to you. Go get banned again.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:57 AM   #34
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
Shut up man.. maybe he did see him. He's not telling people he went out to eat with Jessica Alba or something. This could happen so i dont see why its so much of a farfetchd idea to you. Go get banned again.

right, and I was on my date with Jessica Simpson AND Jessica Alba when the entire Knicks squad walked by, and I met them all
Old 07-25-2006, 12:53 PM   #35
InLebronWeTrust

its andrew bogut wtf? Your not making any sense with whatever your trying to say. And if you met the knicks i think it would be an honor for them. There not even worth being acknowledged. So go ahead and try to say something that has nothnig to do with it what were saying, and keep trying to think that him meeting Bogut is such a wild idea. Once again, go get banned again.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:47 PM   #36
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

The Knicks are appreciated by the entire city of NY. I would know. I live here. The only person worth acknowlaging on your team is LeBron. And he's gonna leave in 3 years because the rest of the team sucks. I doubt that this fool met Bogut.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:03 PM   #37
InLebronWeTrust

Yeah ok he's there til at least 2010 there buddy so get your facts straight. Rest of the team sucks? Ilgauskas? He's an all star caliber center. You have eddy curry who's getting like 10x much more than he should be and Jerome James. NIce pick ups buddy. Well im not gonna argue with the knicks and their retarded new coach isiah. Cleveland owns them, and the pattern will continue this season.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:14 PM   #38
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

Quote:
Yeah ok he's there til at least 2010 there buddy so get your facts straight. Rest of the team sucks? Ilgauskas? He's an all star caliber center. You have eddy curry who's getting like 10x much more than he should be and Jerome James. NIce pick ups buddy. Well im not gonna argue with the knicks and their retarded new coach isiah. Cleveland owns them, and the pattern will continue this season.

Get your facts straight imbesile, Ilgauskas sucks. Cleveland did not own the Knicks genius, the Knicks beat Cleveland in 2 out of 3 games last year . You guys couldn't beat a team that you say sucks. Idiot.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:45 AM   #39
Ben mc
I brick open layups

Ben mc has an OK reputation so far

"The Knicks are appreciated by the entire city of NY. I would know. I live here."

YEAH ok. And i have met andrew bogut in the King Club Melbourne, Australia.. you have no idea how much different australia is to NYC its a much smaller community with a much smaller basketball following. Is it so hard to believe that andrew bogut goes to one of the best basketball facilities within distance of his home and that myself and Run&Gun=Fun also live nearby? (3 minute drive for me might i add)

i have seen andrew bogut, as have many of my friends who workout at the king club. i would know. i live here.
Ben mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:41 PM   #40
ILoveAndrewBogut
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ILoveAndrewBogut has an OK reputation so far

lucky you met andrew bogut thats pretty sweet im totally jealous!
ILoveAndrewBogut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:17 AM   #41
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me

Internet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
And if you met the knicks i think it would be an honor for them. There not even worth being acknowledged.

Haha sorry i know that was posted a while ago but that was funny, and true.
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: