Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 04-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I now own NBA Live 08 and NBA 2K8...

Yep, I got NBA 2K8 today for 20 bucks at EB Gaming in Vancouver....so now i cant play it for abit till i head back home....

I got NBA Live 08 ft The Life Vol. 3 for Christmas....

I'd like to get some people's input on these games, I heard recently 2K8 has good customization options, and the gameplay together.

TY in advance for the posts

-Maniak
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:02 PM   #2
The Myth
Banned

The Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: I now own NBA Live 08 and NBA 2K8...

The gameplay in 2k8 is by far the best out of all of the NBA games for 08 (just like 07). My only problem with it is, when you dribbling it is hard to come to a stop right away. What I mean is, it's hard to line yourself up outside of the Tre Bomb line.
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #3
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Myth
The gameplay in 2k8 is by far the best out of all of the NBA games for 08 (just like 07). My only problem with it is, when you dribbling it is hard to come to a stop right away. What I mean is, it's hard to line yourself up outside of the Tre Bomb line.

Yeah both points are true. On the second one, I always have that problem. When I play my brother, al ot of times I get Steve Nash hot, and then just launch threes. It pisses me off when he doesn't get behind the line.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:25 PM   #4
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Yep, I got NBA 2K8 today for 20 bucks at EB Gaming in Vancouver....so now i cant play it for abit till i head back home....

I got NBA Live 08 ft The Life Vol. 3 for Christmas....

I'd like to get some people's input on these games, I heard recently 2K8 has good customization options, and the gameplay together.

TY in advance for the posts

-Maniak
way to copy mathius
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:17 PM   #5
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
way to copy mathius

I hope you're kidding. There's a few people around here that have a sign-off thing at the end of their post.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:23 PM   #6
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
way to copy mathius
I've seen Maniak post before, and he doesn't do it often. You in a pissy mood today??
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:54 PM   #7
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Three
I've seen Maniak post before, and he doesn't do it often. You in a pissy mood today??
nah just thought it was a unique thing that only mathius did thats all
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:03 PM   #8
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
nah just thought it was a unique thing that only mathius did thats all

i usually dont, but im kinda in the mood to do it now...i dont know why, i never really haved either.

Not trying to copy mathius

-Maniak
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:50 AM   #9
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation

well i own 2k8 for ps3 and its awsome by far the best basketball game expeirence ive ever had the thing about the three point line thing is true and when you get online i noticed that the gameplay is a little different as far as their dribbles and stuff i wonder why???
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #10
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm tired of NBA 2k8, but still playing.

-LJJ
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

2K8 all the way. I gave up on Live since about 2000 and nothing they've done has convinced me to go back. 2K8 by far is the "real" deal.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: