Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 08-31-2006, 03:17 AM   #16
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
Unless you are willing to engage in intelligent discussion about the Clips and their rivalries. The bandwagon stuff just does not cut it. Stop crapppping on our forum. Clipper fans know the game, know our team, and know the league. And Sammy is a leader and winner who again will lead us to the playoffs and deeper into contention. The great roundmound of NBA analysts THE CHUCKSTER was the first to jump on our ship and pick us to damage in the playoffs. He must have listening to Dunleavy and Lawler. GO CLIPPAS! IT IS CLIPPPA TIME FOR THIS FORUM

For the best basketball fans in LA. THE CLIPPER NATION
And who exactly are you going to beat in the playoffs, the Spurs, Suns, Mavs? You haven't even done anything to improve while those teams have. And you can't be the best basketball fans in L.A. when for every Clipper Fan there is at least 10 Laker Fans. Not to mention half of them are bandwagoners. We have won 14 championships and the Clippers have been the laughing stock of the league for a very long time not counting the past two years. I say move the Clippers to Alabama.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:32 AM   #17
ClipperX
I airball my layups

ClipperX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
We have won 14 championships and the Clippers have been the laughing stock of the league for a very long time not counting the past two years. I say move the Clippers to Alabama.

O RLY!?! 14 Championships? Want a cookie? I love Laker Fans, They actually think they are part of the team
ClipperX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: