Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Sean Williams Trespassing Charges were Dropped

Link

Quote:
BOSTON -- A trespassing charges against New Jersey Nets forward Sean Williams was dropped after Boston College coach Al Skinner intervened.

Williams

Williams, a former Boston College player, was arrested by campus police after arriving to see the Eagles play Duke on Feb. 15. Williams had been served in May with a permanent no-trespassing order.

The Suffolk County district attorney dropped the case Thursday after getting a letter from Skinner saying he'd invited Williams to the game and was unaware of the no-trespass order.

1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sean Williams Trespassing Charges were Dropped

After a horrible season mid-way, things are looking up for Sean.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sean Williams Trespassing Charges were Dropped

i must admit i overreacted when i first saw the tresspassing story.

i assumed williams had turned into a hopeless stalker- i mean why was it again that he needed a restraining order in the first place?
but the reality seemed to be that it was more of an innocent snafu.

i'm glad to see that williams has bounced back from this and the d-league thing to help the team out recently. maybe, possibly there is a place for him on the team after all...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: