Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #16
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: iPhone vs G1 phone

I just got a LG Dare haha can't compete with these phones but is a decent phone for getting on the web and stuff..
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #17
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still have my Razr.

Lol this piece of shit is driving me crazy. I don't even have a settings anymore, the vibrate is so weak now, and it pisses me off that everything has wifi except this piece of shit.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:49 PM   #18
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
I still have my Razr.

Lol this piece of shit is driving me crazy. I don't even have a settings anymore, the vibrate is so weak now, and it pisses me off that everything has wifi except this piece of shit.
haha fail sesh...

damn Canadians laggin behind on the tech.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:51 PM   #19
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am fiending for a G1 and I want to get my fix NOW. I never understood why Canada gets technology like years after the states ( In cases like this, for example)
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #20
The_Blur
Banned

The_Blur has an OK reputation so far

I have the TMobile G1 and love it. It is simply the best phone that I have ever had and feel completely lost when I don't have it with me.

I have two main complaints about the phone.
- The battery life is not great at all (on the plus side, you can buy an extra battery for emergencies unlike the iPhone).
- Although there is an android market to download/buy application, the phone itself comes with very limited internal memory therefore not allowing you to download all the apps you want (unless you delete other apps).

On the plus side
- There are a ton of applications available on the market (both free and paid) and many more being developed now.
- The external memory is expandable up to 16GB at this point (probably larger in the future)
- It is very easy (if you follow the right directions) to root/jailbreak the phone and modify it to your liking. I am able to install applications on the SD Card now instead of internal memory.
- Once the phone is rooted, you are able to tether it with your laptop either by a USB cable, WiFi, or Bluetooth.
- It is open source and the OS is made by google :)
- Some of my favorite apps (ShopSavvy, SnapTell, Shazam, imeem, TuneWiki, WikiTap...)
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #21
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i luv my blackberry bold, but ill consider the new iphone whenever it comes out
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:50 AM   #22
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur
I have the TMobile G1 and love it. It is simply the best phone that I have ever had and feel completely lost when I don't have it with me.

I have two main complaints about the phone.
- The battery life is not great at all (on the plus side, you can buy an extra battery for emergencies unlike the iPhone).
- Although there is an android market to download/buy application, the phone itself comes with very limited internal memory therefore not allowing you to download all the apps you want (unless you delete other apps).

On the plus side
- There are a ton of applications available on the market (both free and paid) and many more being developed now.
- The external memory is expandable up to 16GB at this point (probably larger in the future)
- It is very easy (if you follow the right directions) to root/jailbreak the phone and modify it to your liking. I am able to install applications on the SD Card now instead of internal memory.
- Once the phone is rooted, you are able to tether it with your laptop either by a USB cable, WiFi, or Bluetooth.
- It is open source and the OS is made by google :)
- Some of my favorite apps (ShopSavvy, SnapTell, Shazam, imeem, TuneWiki, WikiTap...)
thanks for the great review
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:03 AM   #23
mongePR(kb24)
kb24 to boston

mongePR(kb24) has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
I currently have HTC Tilt...it is ok. I got it 2 months before G1 came out. I should have waited more. No multi-touch, just plain smartphone w/ GPS. No full browser. No Youtube, facebook. Internet on it sucks over 3G despite the full bars. I have to reset it so many times about every few hour to use any web link on it, it's getting annoying. At least you Pro got something better.

with the SKYFIRE browser you can browse the web exactly as you do with your PC. Try it.
mongePR(kb24) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: