Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default AHAHAHA the Game (Rapper) uses autotune on his new track dissing Bishop Lamont

What happened to **** like Dreams and 300 bars? I liked that dude now it's just whack. Seems like he is releasing a new track every week but I can't stand ANY.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...op-lamont-diss

Sounds like a girl crying on this track while forcefully spitting out lyrics.

Yeahhhhhh now all the haters who say "What's so sick about Kanye? If I had an autune machine I would be able to sound nice too"

Nah

You wouldn't
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: AHAHAHA the Game (Rapper) uses autotune on his new track dissing Bishop Lamont

every fake ass rapper is going whack these days. I cant stand any of this modern garbage. I miss 2001.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: AHAHAHA the Game (Rapper) uses autotune on his new track dissing Bishop Lamont

man this is really depressing to find out..The Game was one of the last westcoast gangsta rapper..

i guess ill just pop in the documentary and pretend like this never happened. LOL

WHY do rappers feel the need to change up their god damn styles??
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
man this is really depressing to find out..The Game was one of the last westcoast gangsta rapper..

i guess ill just pop in the documentary and pretend like this never happened. LOL

WHY do rappers feel the need to change up their god damn styles??

Because artists trying to flaunt their creativity and diversity seems to be the new fad these days.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #5
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

so frustrating.

i miss the days of the straight gangsta rappers.

dre needs to hurry up and drop the Detox.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: