Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2006, 05:46 PM   #31
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default hm

album drops halloween... they are nasty
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:14 AM   #32
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
i hope u really don't think they're kissing

As a female this really makes me sad. There are just WAY TOO MANY downlow brothas out there. It's really is not fair to us (females). If you want to be with a ni@@a you should just keep it real. That's why aids is spreading the fastest among black females right now. I dont care what Baby or Wayne says, I dont know of ANY men, father & son or anything else that kisses another man on the lips. And if you say they are not kissing you must need some glasses.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 09:56 AM   #33
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

You cats are such douches. Will Smith kissed Kevin from King of Queens on the lips, is he gay? I remember Mike kissed his dad after winning one of his championships. The first or the second one. This ain't Fifty and Banks touchin smackers. Baby and Wayne? Two men with a father son relationship? Gay? You talkin about two guys left for broke by basically everyone around them, dudes they got money with, got rich with, only to be stabbed in the back for the almighty dollar, with only one's faith in each other that weathered the storm and made it. No one thought Wayne could make it as a solo artist, let alone the flag carrier of an entire label. Baby staked all he had on him.All Baby's acts deserted him. Wayne stuck by his side. Course you'll develop a bond you go through some stuff like that.

And for the record, I hug my pops. And I've even planted a big wet one on him. And ain't s#!t funny bout me cept for my punchlines. If I cleared a million dollars off the strength of me hell I'd kiss my accountant. No homo
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:09 AM   #34
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

Quote:
Southern rap is really going down hill with this kiss.

It would have had to actually be part way up the hill in the first place. When its at rock bottom, not much chance of going down hill. A few artists excepted.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 06:34 PM   #35
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
You cats are such douches. Will Smith kissed Kevin from King of Queens on the lips, is he gay? I remember Mike kissed his dad after winning one of his championships. The first or the second one. This ain't Fifty and Banks touchin smackers. Baby and Wayne? Two men with a father son relationship? Gay? You talkin about two guys left for broke by basically everyone around them, dudes they got money with, got rich with, only to be stabbed in the back for the almighty dollar, with only one's faith in each other that weathered the storm and made it. No one thought Wayne could make it as a solo artist, let alone the flag carrier of an entire label. Baby staked all he had on him.All Baby's acts deserted him. Wayne stuck by his side. Course you'll develop a bond you go through some stuff like that.

And for the record, I hug my pops. And I've even planted a big wet one on him. And ain't s#!t funny bout me cept for my punchlines. If I cleared a million dollars off the strength of me hell I'd kiss my accountant. No homo

Birdman is NOT HIS FATHER. And say what you want with the downlow explosion that's going on any man kissing another man is suspect. And as for Will Smith, he was making a movie, not kissing the guy goodbye/hello or whatever.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 08:32 PM   #36
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

If that's the case then every player slappin another player on the @$$ after a good play is evidence of underlying homosexuality in sports. Football players jumping into another man's arms is suspect.

Not his father? Might as well be. Took him in, mentored him, and taught him the game. What constitutes being a father? Biological blood relation. There are kids that come to depend on their stepdads and never even see their deadbeat dads. Shaquille O'Neal kissed his dad (on the forehead), but that's not acceptable cuz his dad didn't come into his life until he signed the big contract. If more men like Bryan Williams mentored their young proteges instead of taking advantage of them (j-kwon, kriss kross/jermaine dupri) they'd all be alot better off.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: