Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #46
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft - #16 Overall - Chicago Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
T-Will has so much higher a ceiling than Thabo for sure. Terrence is much more athletic than thabo, and MUCH stronger. And i wont lie, the fact that Terrence is from America and has a much harsher back round and upbringing than that of Thabo Sefolosha from Switzerland already tells you how much tougher he is than thabo on the court, if you couldn't already see that from just watching them play in any game.

no offense... but seriously

PUHAHAHAHA ROFL

Last edited by DwadeOverLebron : 06-19-2009 at 06:22 PM.
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #47
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
there is nothing wrong with voting for or against thansbrough, but your reason for pickin t-will was a terrible reason, how did you expect me to respond to that? seriously!

and what do you mean get over myself? i don't talk about myself once in that post! lol get over myself? dude what are you talkin about?

Could also have been a joke because I knew it would get your panties in a bunch? That was too easy.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #48
DwadeOverLebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
Could also have been a joke because I knew it would get your panties in a bunch? That was too easy.

haha the key word is "could" but we know it wasn't

panties in a bunch and too easy, probably the only time you ever get to use these three words in a sentence... easy, bunch of panties...

Old 06-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #49
methusala

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard for that dynamite drop in.

Hansbrough lost this mock draft. You made a thread in the Bulls forum to get people to vote for him, so you should probably go back and cry that he lost .
Old 06-20-2009, 10:45 AM   #50
DwadeOverLebron

theres a thread about ish's basketball pickup game in chicago, why don't we play a little pick up ball and talk about it over there, don't worry im not gonna try to kick your ass or anything, i just want to see what your opinions are in person while playin a little pick up ball.

and also i went on the bulls forum so bulls fans can vote, not so people would pick hansbrough, y would i tell the bulls forum when i knowingly know that majority of the bulls fan dont want hansbrough

read my first two posts in this thread, i said i actually llike t-will but not for this pick and stated my reasons, you picked t-will and you gave a lame reason, can you agree you gave a lame reason?

im done with this thread, respond in ish's chicago basketball game pick up thread
Old 06-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #51
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Dengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected posterDengness9 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
no offense... but seriously

PUHAHAHAHA ROFL

ROFL?????

Thabo Sefolosha is a ****ing *****. Where you come from means something, especially to the toughness aspect of your game. Thabo is soft as ****, and it HAS A LOT TO DO W/ PLAYING ***** EURO BALL.
Dengness9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:41 AM   #52
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

after seeing this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTDjnxXjnis
I wouldn't be mad if we got T-Will.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:13 AM   #53
methusala

Quote:
theres a thread about ish's basketball pickup game in chicago, why don't we play a little pick up ball and talk about it over there, don't worry im not gonna try to kick your ass or anything, i just want to see what your opinions are in person while playin a little pick up ball.

and also i went on the bulls forum so bulls fans can vote, not so people would pick hansbrough, y would i tell the bulls forum when i knowingly know that majority of the bulls fan dont want hansbrough

read my first two posts in this thread, i said i actually llike t-will but not for this pick and stated my reasons, you picked t-will and you gave a lame reason, can you agree you gave a lame reason?

im done with this thread, respond in ish's chicago basketball game pick up thread

I'm not anywhere near Chicago, and if I were to go back up there, it certainly wouldn't be to play some ball. I'd go see my family members that I haven't seen in 7 years.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #54
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Terrence Williams has a good name, that means he will be a good player. Someone on the other hand like Donatas Montejurabas, won't be good.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #55
DwadeOverLebron

Quote:
I'm not anywhere near Chicago, and if I were to go back up there, it certainly wouldn't be to play some ball. I'd go see my family members that I haven't seen in 7 years.

rofl! i knew it! i said i wasn't gonna kick your ass!

i knew you would be scared!

Old 06-24-2009, 01:24 AM   #56
methusala

Quote:

rofl! i knew it! i said i wasn't gonna kick your ass!

i knew you would be scared!

Go **** yourself. You wouldn't last 10 seconds with me; on the court or in a fight. Next time I go to Chicago it wouldn't be to handle some petty internet bull****. It'd be to handle some real life ****. **** you obviously know nothing about.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #57
DwadeOverLebron

Quote:
Go **** yourself. You wouldn't last 10 seconds with me; on the court or in a fight. Next time I go to Chicago it wouldn't be to handle some petty internet bull****. It'd be to handle some real life ****. **** you obviously know nothing about.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:20 PM   #58
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Terrence Williams. Because he understands the game. He does everything and is great at D and can guard the 2 and 3.

His shot has a great stroke, but he needs a little work on it. He needs to train the muscles and a lot of it is mental too.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: