Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 04-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Marco Belenelli

PPG 8.9 RPG 1.70 APG 2.1 EFF + 7.62

came into this season and improved his ball handling and defense hen he started he came on and showed what he can do until he got hurt then like most warriors his season ended too bad

i think hes a solid back up point gaurd and shooting gaurd unfortenetly i think he will be traded too bad one of my favorite warriors too

what you guys think?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:47 AM   #2
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Marco Belenelli

i still don't think he gets enough playing time. i like marco a lot, he is one of the Warriors on ball defenders. Also, like you said he has improved his ball handling skills a lot, he could run the point and wing which would be deadly with his jumper.

i hope the warriors keep belinelli
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
baller03
Kids at the park dunk on me

baller03 has an OK reputation so far

Say Goodbye to Marco ! What was your GM thinking ?
baller03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller03
Say Goodbye to Marco ! What was your GM thinking ?

"Hmmmm, Deavan George sounds like a good trade...plus I get to contribute to the Raptors plan to be the only NBA team that will put 5 white guys on the floor at the same time...I kinda want to see that!" Probably somthing like that...
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #5
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

i think hes a solid back up point gaurd and shooting gaurd unfortenetly i think he will be traded too bad one of my favorite warriors too

i was right
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:22 PM   #6
eprizzle14

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far

baad trade. I know if I was the W's GM we could get more then Deavon George. Marco going to make us look like an idiot
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:20 AM   #7
Cggamer12
I brick open layups

Cggamer12 has decent reputation

Bad trade for the Warriors. Only reason was because Nellie hated him.

So instead, they think George is better? lol. they could've gotten a pick at least out of it.
Cggamer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #8
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

This team should of been built around the young guys with Belinelli and Randolph being the two main guys. Jax and Maggette should even be considered in the long term plans and neither should Ellis or the d-league stars like Morrow or Azubuike.

Marco has more basketball skills than Ellis. He's a better ball handler, passer, defender and shooter. He's also a year younger than Ellis which makes it really puzzling. Why give up on a 23 year old who is entering his 3rd season in the league? The guy was only making $1.5M a year so it has no financial reasons why they would trade him. Writers are basically calling the Warriors idiots for making this trade and I don't disagree with them.

This is a trade that is going to come back and bite them on the rear when Belinelli goes for 20 points, 5 assists and 5 rebounds next season.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #9
Moose

Very bad trade on the Warriors part; BC is a brilliant GM that knows how to assemble good teams. A+ for the Raptors while the Warriors get an obvious F.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #10
eprizzle14

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far

coangelo is a GM envatuated with Europeans how many rings he got? 0
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #11
baller03

baller03 has an OK reputation so far