Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 08-26-2009, 07:59 AM   #1
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Hamed Haddadi Wants A Trade

Quote:
“Grizzlies’ officials don’t let me show my abilities. I have done my best every time I was called up to play for my team, but I don’t know why they don’t trust me,” added Haddadi, who was the first Iranian basketball player to make it to the NBA.

“I want to play regularly for the Grizzlies; nevertheless I will have to change my team now since I am a star of the team but sitting on the bench,” he told the Mehr News Agency in an interview at the MNA offices on Monday.

The 7-foot-2 player helped Iran win the 25th FIBA Asia Championship for men two weeks ago. Haddadi, who scored 31 points in Iran’s final triumph two years ago, was once again the leading scorer for his side in the final with 19 points against China.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=201885

Posted in the NBA Forum also, he sounds like a Lockeroom cancer. We can dump him for a back-up SG.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation
Default Re: Hamed Haddadi Wants A Trade

He'd be a good fit backing up Dampier in Dallas and maybe eventually starting. We could trade him for a first round pick and then sign a shooter like Morris Almond, Kareem Rush, or Steve Novak.
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why does he think he is a star? Because he got some good press for the FIBA thing?

I said a while ago that he needs to be a in better situation if he wants to see his game improve, because he sure as hell isn't going to get much PT behind Gasol and the creature from the black lagoon.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=201885

Posted in the NBA Forum also, he sounds like a Lockeroom cancer. We can dump him for a back-up SG.

star of the team
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:26 AM   #5
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Wow for a guy who cant even dominate the d-league. He is kind of arrogant for calling himself a star.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:15 PM   #6
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

wow, what a modest guy! "I am a star" unbelievable!
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:42 AM   #7
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Trade him to the Cleveland Cavaliers for a future first round pick.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: