Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-20-2009, 01:56 AM   #451
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board
Default Re: The Official NBA Draft Lottery Thread: Tuesday, 5/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinox
Is it possible that Clips trade Griffin for Rubio?
I mean a prodigy point is hard to find.
Thorton is a versatile big that plays both fowards positions
And as good as Gordon is, he needs someone to feed him the ball to utilize his full potential.

All Thornton does is score. Doesn't play D, doesn't pass

Trading the pick is not the right move. Moving Camby, Kaman and/or Randolph is the right move
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:08 AM   #452
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One of the lowest moments of my life.

bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:14 AM   #453
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
One of the lowest moments of my life.

Who knows...what if the 4th pick happens to turn out to be a beast. It could happen.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:41 AM   #454
monkeypox
National High School Star

monkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this boardmonkeypox is popular on this board

Lol, I think my favorite part of this whole draft was reading the live threads with all the conspiracy nuts running around like chickens with their heads cut off. They literally had a reason why each pick was rigged or why they chose not to rig it this year. I even read a knick fan complaing that the league fixes the draft so only small market teams could win. Imagine that. Lol all those conspiracy predictions, and when they're wrong they don't even care. On realgm there was a guy that was like "whoa, that was exactly what I predicted they would do if they were too scared to rig it for ny...." like he caught the league red handed or something. Freaking awesome.

Oh yeah, and get this... the Grizzlies moved up as compensation for the Pau Gasol trade! Ha ha ha ha. You know what? During the Lakers Rockets game I saw a laser sight pointed right at Yao's foot right before it was fractured. Obviously they sent a sniper with futuristic force bullets to fracture his foot. I know this because they cut to Stern and he was smiling, and there was no reason for him to smile!

Ah, but as a dual laker/clipper fan today was pretty friggin awesome. I still can't decide whether I want them to take Griffin or Rubio. Griffin seems to be the safer bet... but Rubio looked so awesome in the olympics. Then again he did get injured when the Clippers went out to scout him. On top of that I can't really trust the team to properly trade players to get a balanced team so is it better to draft for need this year? I just hope to god they don't take thabeet.

Last edited by monkeypox : 05-20-2009 at 05:49 AM.
monkeypox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 03:58 PM   #455
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

LoL healthy bump

I have read so many comments about how unlucky the kings were by not getting the n1 pick when in fact they got the Rookie of the Year.

Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 03:58 PM   #456
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Who knows...what if the 4th pick happens to turn out to be a beast. It could happen.

Yes it did

Congratz
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: