Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #16
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grinder's Final Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bomb 25
Jordan Crawford should be much much higher in this wack draft,i only see Evan Turner being better than him at 2 gaurd,who ever gets him is gonna be getting a steal,and all the teams thats taking bums like Xavier Henry are gonna regret not taking him.

What does Jordan Crawford have on Xavier Henry, Paul George, Gordon Hayward, or James Anderson?

My top prospects (not who I think teams are going to take, but who I think is the best):
1. John Wall
2. Demarcus Cousins
3. Evan Turner
4. Wes Johnson
5. Derrick Favors
6. Greg Monroe
7. Ekpe Udoh
8. Paul George
9. Xavier Henry
10. Cole Aldrich
11. Luke Babbitt
12. Hassan Whiteside
13. Al Farouq Aminu
14. Patrick Patterson
15. Ed Davis
16. Gordon Hayward
17. Eric Bledsoe
18. Avery Bradley
19. Lance Stephenson
20. Willie Warren
21. Craig Brackins
22. Tiny Gallon
23. Gani Lawal
24. Trevor Booker
25. Devin Ebanks
26. Greivis Vasquez
27. Tibor Pleiss
28. Dexter Pittman
29. Jerome Jordan
30. James Anderson
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:20 PM   #17
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If only the Mavericks could get a hold of Pleiss...
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:50 PM   #18
T-bomb 25
Local High School Star

T-bomb 25 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
What does Jordan Crawford have on Xavier Henry, Paul George, Gordon Hayward, or James Anderson?

My top prospects (not who I think teams are going to take, but who I think is the best):
1. John Wall
2. Demarcus Cousins
3. Evan Turner
4. Wes Johnson
5. Derrick Favors
6. Greg Monroe
7. Ekpe Udoh
8. Paul George
9. Xavier Henry
10. Cole Aldrich
11. Luke Babbitt
12. Hassan Whiteside
13. Al Farouq Aminu
14. Patrick Patterson
15. Ed Davis
16. Gordon Hayward
17. Eric Bledsoe
18. Avery Bradley
19. Lance Stephenson
20. Willie Warren
21. Craig Brackins
22. Tiny Gallon
23. Gani Lawal
24. Trevor Booker
25. Devin Ebanks
26. Greivis Vasquez
27. Tibor Pleiss
28. Dexter Pittman
29. Jerome Jordan
30. James Anderson
1st of all he is by far the most athletic player in the draft,and he's a better shooter than all the 2 gaurds except for Henry,he's a athletic freak.
T-bomb 25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #19
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bomb 25
1st of all he is by far the most athletic player in the draft,and he's a better shooter than all the 2 gaurds except for Henry,he's a athletic freak.

No he's not, people just think he's a freak athlete because he dunked on Lebron once. Henry is taller, stronger, longer, jumped higher, and was faster.

Makes me think you haven't seen Crawford play regularly.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: