Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
bballer
King of ISH

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation
Default Weirdest thing just happened to me

[ me and my friend went to a sports bar to watch the 1st half of the UNC game. Mid-way through the 1st quarter three men in their mid 40's came in and sat next to us at the bar. He had 4 PBR's in about 30 minutes. He was talking to me all night, and then he randomly taps me on the shoulder and shows me a picture on his phone. I couldn't see it clearly, so I took the phone to get a better look. It was a picture of his wife's cooter. wtf. ]
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Weirdest thing just happened to me

yeah i remember my first time at a bar too
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

but what was your ROOMMATE doing while all of this was going on?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
bballer
King of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
but what was your ROOMMATE doing while all of this was going on?
i think he went to b-dubs
Old 10-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So..... that's where it ended?
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #6
bballer
King of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
So..... that's where it ended?
yeah. he showed me his wifes cooter. it was nasty as shit. blue waffle status.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #7
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #8
enayes
Teacher & Son

enayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected posterenayes is a pretty well-respected poster

Whose house did you end up staying at?
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:43 PM   #9
bballer
King of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
Whose house did you end up staying at?
teh fook?
Old 10-23-2010, 10:43 PM   #10
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
yeah. he showed me his wifes cooter. it was nasty as shit. blue waffle status.

ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
i think he went to b-dubs
Think ... he's probably back at the dorm puttin semen in everything imaginable.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #12
bballer
King of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Think ... he's probably back at the dorm puttin semen in everything imaginable.
im back at the dorm.

i have a paper due monday and work all day tomorrow.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #13
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
...He was talking to me all night, and then he randomly taps me on the shoulder and shows me a picture on his phone. I couldn't see it clearly, so I took the phone to get a better look. It was a picture of his wife's cooter. wtf. ]

that's normal.

did you thank him?
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #14
bballer
King of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
that's normal.

did you thank him?
no. it was blue waffle status.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #15
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
no. it was blue waffle status.
arby's big roast beef?

jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: