Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 12-20-2010, 06:15 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18

Aldridge, Trail Blazers hold off Warriors 96-95 -- The AP reports: With starters Brandon Roy, Nicolas Batum and Marcus Camby among those out with injuries, the Blazers had just nine available players but held off the Golden State Warriors for a 96-95 victory on Friday night. Six of the available Blazers scored in double figures. “Being shorthanded it was tough, said second-year forward Dante Cunningham, who made his first start of the season and had 13 points. “We definitely needed everybody.” ... Aldridge had 17 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Blazers, but he missed a key jumper with 9.9 seconds to go in the game... Andre Miller contributed 17 points and eight assists while Fernandez had 15 points for the Blazers.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/daily.shtml#ixzz18eKeqCgo
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:05 AM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blazers had like no healthy players, but still beat GS on Dec 18

Aldridge is playing very very well, he just hit a new career high in rebounds tonight.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Aldridge is playing very very well, he just hit a new career high in rebounds tonight.

Man, he was was just just one away from a 20-20.I'm glad he's stepping up to the plate! I hope he can be consistent in his scoring..
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:05 PM   #4
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
Man, he was was just just one away from a 20-20.I'm glad he's stepping up to the plate! I hope he can be consistent in his scoring..

Yea, me too. I enjoyed a lot the last 3 games from him
Old 12-22-2010, 02:39 AM   #5
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Yea, me too. I enjoyed a lot the last 3 games from him

Man, those past three games, he hasan't been relying on his j as much and taking it in and finishing around the rim. that's what I hope he can do more. this road trip should see whats he made out of. against a team with a winning record.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 03:26 AM   #6
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
Man, those past three games, he hasan't been relying on his j as much and taking it in and finishing around the rim. that's what I hope he can do more. this road trip should see whats he made out of. against a team with a winning record.

I see him attacking more the rim, he throw a couple of nasty dunks in past games against more powerful guys. He looks like another guy on the court, i think he love to be the "main option" (i'm not sure if he's the main, cause Mathews is doing well).
We need to win this games, to make a confortable distance to 9th seed.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Beating the Warriors is not a big deal. Losing to them is however.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: