Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #1
This is NJK2kMJ
Banned

This is NJK2kMJ has an OK reputation so far
Default i'm on joe buddens promotional team

im posting up a link to part of his new song that will be the first single on his album..

please download it and tell me

1. Do you like the beat?

2. Do you tihnk it would be a radio hit? Club hit?

thanks.

also i can only post a snippet.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jaxfyn
This is NJK2kMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: i'm on joe buddens promotional team

never heard of him.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:16 PM   #3
This is NJK2kMJ
Banned

This is NJK2kMJ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Nuggets3
never heard of him.

thats good so listen to the song.
This is NJK2kMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

I don't feel like clicking the link, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say tell Joe to stop putting out all this depressing garbage about how the industry and Def Jam are victimizing him. It has gotten old
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:37 PM   #5
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
If I print "I enjoy bagels" on the InsideHoops.com front page and rumors page, a day later, at least 40,000 people will know that I like bagels.
true, but if you typed i like bagels. go on this bagels website to check out the brand of bagels i like, i'm not sure everyone would flock to it.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #6
vincentda
Decent playground baller

vincentda has decent reputationvincentda has decent reputation

Quote:
I can snap my fingers and tell 40,000 - 80,000 people to listen to his new track.

(By using the regular InsideHoops.com website, not this board)

If you want to outshine every single other promotional person doing what you're doing, have your marketing manager get in touch with me at editor@insidehoops.com

I can get in touch with the label/marketing dept myself, but if you do it, and they work something out with me, they'll have you to thank.

Jeff

Jeff,
That was a great response. I probably would of cut that middle guy out - just kidding.

NJK2kMJ,
how do you get paid by having people click on a sendspace link.
vincentda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #7
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i actually like it
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #8
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
true, but if you typed i like bagels. go on this bagels website to check out the brand of bagels i like, i'm not sure everyone would flock to it.

True, but that's not how ads work. It's a given that if you tell 50,000 people that something is cool, not all 50,000 are gonna check it out. Not even close. The ability to instantly alert tens of thousands of people of something is what's of value

Anyway I pulled my comment off, because if I really wanna do something with Budden I'd just call his record label and not go through a promotional team.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:43 PM   #9
vincentda
Decent playground baller

vincentda has decent reputationvincentda has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters

not the point.

Most people pay for CPMs (cost per 1,000 impressions) with a min of $1 per CPM so that's $40-80K

I noticed you took off your comment so you might want to remove it from my quote too or just delete my post about the pricing.
vincentda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:43 PM   #10
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
True, but that's not how ads work. It's a given that if you tell 50,000 people that something is cool, not all 50,000 are gonna check it out. Not even close. The ability to instantly alert tens of thousands of people of something is what's of value

Anyway I pulled my comment off, because if I really wanna do something with Budden I'd just call his record label and not go through a promotional team.
agreed. and, it must be nice having connections. maybe i'll get lucky one of these days.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: