Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 12-26-2006, 12:09 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Mike Bibby Out?

If Mike Bibby gets traded, where do you think he will get traded to?
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:39 PM   #2
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

no one cares once we get a solid PF/C then the hell with him Salmons is our new and improve defensive PG.....who can defend elite PG's and Artest wont have to be making smart ass remarks about guarding two players at once...he can focus more on his man

hopefully we aquire a big C so we could shift Bmiller to power forward so he can abuse guys from out there and spread/space out the floor for guys to slash

and it gives promising douby a run in the rotation .....i like this guy alot he hussles like kenny and really is a pesky defender.....he draws charges has quick hands and is another scoring threat off the bench he can be our very own bobby jackson all over again and he has speed.
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:32 PM   #3
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

they better not trade him for nothing like they did with c-webb, get us some dam talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:33 PM   #4
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Well, it seems that there might be a few teams that need a PG. Think we can get Watson + Wilcox from the sonics for Bibby + Corliss? Or how about Artest for Rashard Lewis and ship Bibby somewhere else? I'd like to get a good shotblocker, but those guys are hard to come by because they are so valuable. Maybe PJ Brown, since he wants out, but he's older and has only 4 more years in him.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:38 PM   #5
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

i like wilcox, shard is cool too
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:48 PM   #6
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
they better not trade him for nothing like they did with c-webb, get us some dam talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kings got the better end of the Webber deal. Proven by the fact that Philly is trying to move that huge contract once again.
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:47 PM   #7
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I think I'd like to trade Mike for a shotblocker and see if Corliss+Garcia can get us Andre Miller.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:09 PM   #8
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Bibby + Hart for Andre Miller + Iguodala
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:35 PM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
Bibby + Hart for Andre Miller + Iguodala

I don't think the Sixers are getting equal talent, maybe we should throw in Potapenko.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:48 AM   #10
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Potapenko???!!! no way... he's the "future" of this team...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 11:57 AM   #11
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mike Bibby Out?

I think the Kings should trade Bibby to the Cavs. He would be a good fit in the backcourt with Larry Hughes and the Cavs have a few good young players they can trade to the Kings so I say trade Bibby, Ron Artest Brad Miller, and Shareef to contending teams and starting rebuiling like Philly. Kevin Martin is the new start in Sac-Town so I say trade those guys and rebuild cause the playoffs aren't going to happen plus if they did make the playoffs its one and done in the first round.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #12
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mike Bibby Out?

i really like Steve Blake from the nuggets. the kid shows signs of some sick talent. and he can shoot.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: