Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-18-2006, 10:20 AM   #1
hle_81
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hle_81 has an OK reputation so far
Default shaquille o'neal

are you rooting for shaq in the finals? i'm happy that he's doing well in miami, & hope he gets his 4th ring this yr. i don't see why laker's fans hate shaq after all he's done for the lakers.
hle_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 10:57 AM   #2
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

I don't hate Shaq. His interviews are great. He's very likeable and very dominant when he was in his prime.

I'm just not a Miami Heat fan. When they had their rivalry with the Knicks, I wanted Ewing to get a ring, so I rooted against the Heat. When Shaq went there, I pulled for them for awhile, but now, I just don't care about the Heat. I don't really care about Dallas either.

I want to see an exciting series and this series hasn't been that.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:40 AM   #3
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

I hate Shaq. He can fukkin die for all I care. Snaq is an idiot, an attention whore and it's gonna be a terrible thing if he wins a 4th ring. God's not going to allow that, I hope. Come on God, be a pal...don't let that idiot get a 4th ring.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:02 PM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re

GOd's already not letting Kobe win a 4th ring.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:06 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't forgive him for alot of the things he HASN'T done.

yall do the math (leave God out of this you atheists)
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 03:47 PM   #6
Kobe#1fan
Banned

Kobe#1fan has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
GOd's already not letting Kobe win a 4th ring.

Kobe#1fan] Kobe will win a ring sooner than you think. Kobe is the greatest player ever point blank period, and anyone that disagrees is a hater. people say jordan for the wrong reasons, being the best does not mean how many rings you have it's who's better. Kobe is better in all these ways like it or not shooting,dribbling,quicker,faster,stronger,and passing, yeah I said it passing kobe was basically the point guard during the shaq kobe era!:stupid:
Kobe#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 05:01 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good point...So since Steve kerr has more championships than Kobe does that mean Steve is better? NOOOTTTT.

Kobe was the facilitator in the triangle offense when Shaq was here.

Thats why he was our team leader in assists every year.

But honestly Kobe isn't too far from a championship. we need one more guy that can compete with Duncan.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:59 AM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shaq or Mark Cuban... HMMMMMM... which is worse... lol

Seriously, I do not like Dallas, so I was rooting for the Heat... but not for Shaq.... more for Wade, Mourning, and Payton.... I am glad they got rings.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:15 AM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Default Kuptchak's comments

well at least Shaq didn't comment about it. But Cupcake probably started a bit of a stir with his comments saying he still would have done the Shaq trade.

I do not think this is a knock on Shaq but you can never admit you were wrong and I think thats what its all about right there.

I mean ****....Shaq won but i don't want to admit that.

Besides Shaq had help at every single position.

Without all that help they wouldn't have seen past the pistons this year.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: