Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool
Default Boozer hurts ankle...

This scares me a bit, getting hurt at this time of the season is a worry, and Boozer is known to be glass... need him out there gelling with the team, this is a very good reason why Asik wasnt traded, for this very reason, time for our youngsters to shine and carry the bulls into the last games of the reg season...
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:25 AM   #2
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boozer hurts ankle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
This scares me a bit, getting hurt at this time of the season is a worry, and Boozer is known to be glass... need him out there gelling with the team, this is a very good reason why Asik wasnt traded, for this very reason, time for our youngsters to shine and carry the bulls into the last games of the reg season...
Any word on how long hell be out?
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:45 AM   #3
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
Any word on how long hell be out?

x-rays came back negative, however that fall looked nasty, id be surprised if it was anything less than 2 weeks, fingers crossed..

Gibson will step up and make the bulls defense very strong, however in the playoffs, we will need Boozer's low post play to help take pressure off the penetrators, Im holding my breath like alot of Bulls fans out there, the difference this time is that Boozer will do anything he can to get back, unlike in the past where he probably was more cautious than neccessary, he knows this team can compete for the title...
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #4
wildeman
I hit open layups

wildeman has decent reputation

I hope thibs will try the noah asik combo while booz is recovering. Taj will fill in fine. And we have thomas also who can come in
wildeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #5
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Last time he hurt his ankle he was only out for a week and missed 3 games. I think he may sit the weekend but be back by Monday. We do need everyone healthy because we are only 1.5 games out of the number 1 seed. Answer me this: we play boston one more time this year and are currently 1-2 against them. If we win the last game against them in April and we both tie with the same record who gets the tiebreaker for the number 1 seed.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #6
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

For a second I saw all of our season flash before my eyes.
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #7
DaBigReality
Kids at the park dunk on me

DaBigReality has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
Last time he hurt his ankle he was only out for a week and missed 3 games. I think he may sit the weekend but be back by Monday. We do need everyone healthy because we are only 1.5 games out of the number 1 seed. Answer me this: we play boston one more time this year and are currently 1-2 against them. If we win the last game against them in April and we both tie with the same record who gets the tiebreaker for the number 1 seed.

Boston has a much better conference record than we do, so they would own the tiebreaker unless they start losing to East teams at a good rate. Though if that happens its unlikely they even tie the Bulls...
DaBigReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #8
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

"Carlos Boozer had some swelling in his ankle and will be out a few days to a week, according to Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau. He is officially listed as day-to-day."

That's great news! That fall sure did look nasty.

link: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ays-to-a-week/
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: