Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 10-08-2010, 05:15 AM   #31
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Guys wearing wnba jerseys...

I got a Ticha Penicheiro Sacramento Monarchs jersey that someone gave me, i guess in the Christmas i'll give that jersey to my gf
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:48 AM   #32
Nelson14
best Dallas PG

Nelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation here

i've got 2 wnba jerseys, don't realy wear them though
Nelson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #33
KareemCambell
Banned

KareemCambell is a pretty well-respected posterKareemCambell is a pretty well-respected posterKareemCambell is a pretty well-respected poster

:
KareemCambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:05 PM   #34
Skip Bayless
Banned

Skip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputationSkip Bayless has a terrific reputation

Skip Bayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:37 AM   #35
sneha123
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sneha123 has an OK reputation so far

Hello friends,,,,sneha here,,,,I'm half amused-half enraged that you would doubt my sincerity on such a matter,,,,,

Webmaster Discussion Forum | vastu consultant in delhi| Natural Therapy Treatment in delhi | Vastu
sneha123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:14 AM   #36
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

funy
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #37
Noble6
Banned

Noble6 is considered somewhat coolNoble6 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneha123
Hello friends,,,,sneha here,,,,I'm half amused-half enraged that you would doubt my sincerity on such a matter,,,,,

Webmaster Discussion Forum | vastu consultant in delhi| Natural Therapy Treatment in delhi | Vastu
Noble6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #38
Noble6
Banned

Old 01-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #39
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

I wouldn't be caught dead in a WNBA jersey.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 05:37 PM   #40
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe he thinks he's being a "real man" by persistently wearing a WNBA jersey. I never would, but if I got smacked in the head a few hundred times and somehow started taking the WNBA seriously instead of NBA, maybe I would consider it.

Probably not.

Another theory is that your friend is an attention whore and likes to shock people?
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #41
Noble6
Banned

nice
Old 03-26-2011, 03:04 PM   #42
B-Rich
I hit open layups

B-Rich has no real reputation yet.

I think that's pathetic. He should just get an NBA jersey. If I say a boy wearing a WNBA jersey, I would just stare and laugh at them. Take a couple pictures, post em on Facebook.
B-Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: