Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 04-28-2011, 12:21 PM   #286
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: April 27th, Playoffs Round 1, Denver @ OKC Game 5

I gotta give it to the Nuggz though, they were in it in most of the games and shot like crazy the first and last game. They fought really hard with heart I admit I never predicted that amount of intensity and hunger from them. I believe this series gonna be the hardest fought first round series for us for years and it did teach us never to give up and how to close games.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #287
BirdNasty
I brick open layups

BirdNasty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
I don't like Afflalo. He seems to think he is way better than he is, though give him props for coming back form his hammy injury. But he literally got blocked every time but 1 that he tried to drive, literally Serge was just eating them shitz for dinner. Get your nonathletic arse back on the perimeter.

Even though he had a terrible shooting series (likely tired legs from chasing Durant), I like Chandler. I want the Thunder to try to throw their MLE at him, he'd be a much better version of Thabo. Also, if we have any money left I want to pursue KMart. He's volatile at times, but he knows how to play and he would further cement our frontcourt as just beastly on the defensive end.

Waive Royal Ivey and BJ Mullens. Give Cole Aldrich a few games and if he can't do nothing, bounce. Nate Robinson likely isn't coming back. I want a 3rd pg, especially a taller one who can play alongside Russ so see what Sactown is doing with Marquis Daniels.

Your an idiot
BirdNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #288
BirdNasty
I brick open layups

BirdNasty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I gotta give it to the Nuggz though, they were in it in most of the games and shot like crazy the first and last game. They fought really hard with heart I admit I never predicted that amount of intensity and hunger from them. I believe this series gonna be the hardest fought first round series for us for years and it did teach us never to give up and how to close games.

Good for you
BirdNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #289
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: April 27th, Playoffs Round 1, Denver @ OKC Game 5

Birdnasty 6 out of 7

And pow, KD with the politeness:

“Our crowd really won the game for us,” Durant said. “They really pulled us through when we were down. Shows how much we are blessed to be a part of this great city.”
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #290
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

I'm a huge fan of KD. His conduct both on and especially off the court is a fresh welcome from an up and coming superstar in this league. His humbleness is off the charts considering just how high he is right now. Reminds me of another TD, except KD doesn't cry and complain like a bit*h. This kid is the real deal. Titles, not Title, but Titles coming his way soon.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:18 AM   #291
Batkins22
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Batkins22 has an OK reputation so far

Tough loss.. I made a JR Smith mix. Check it out if you want.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGIhhBvMSuk
Batkins22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: