Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 04-21-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2011 Offseason

Whats up?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
Sawbucks23
I brick open layups

Sawbucks23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2011 Offseason

The Suns need to think about rebuilding at this point. There's no reason to keep Steve Nash for two or three more years only to be in the middle of the pack. The Suns should entertain all or any offers for Steve Nash if it makes sense. A real power forward should be priority and getting rid of Vince Carter's contract and being able to free up money should be good enough to land the Suns the power forward they desperately need. A shooting guard or point guard should be the main focus in the 2011 NBA draft. What do you guys think?
Sawbucks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah rebuilding should have started already, but I dont think the FO wants to sacrifice wins, but I think its worth it. We're in no position to be competitive and win.

And Nash and Carter should go, we need a strong frontcourt....well...we just need a new team.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:15 PM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Biggest issue to be addressed is PF.

Gortat was awesome a back up for him would be nice, but not totally necessary. RLo is pretty close to awful on most nights but can spell Gortat for now.

Stevie, I say keep him. Getting trash and shitty salaries does nothing for us. Said it before, he has his millions to be happy with a mediocore team.

Carter is going, it's not if and how.. he is. I think theres a team option or its a buyout or something like that, but everything I've heard says he's gone. And good ridance

Our wings are covered. Not great players but JDud and Piet are a solid group. We still have GHill who was a ridiculous defender for us this year. Saw Mike Wilbon pick him for hardwood hero award or something like that. He was a beast defensively.

Arron Brooks is a solid backup to Nash, I think he's a solid stop gap until Phx gets it's next big time point guard. (unless brooks becomes the big time point guard.. but I doubt it) But look at Phx all the way back, we always have a really good pg.. so he's coming.. whoever he might be. Dowdell?

Somewhere we have to find a legit shooter.. so maybe I was wrong when I said our wings are good, they can hit the 3 ball, and are strong defensively but we need a sharpshooter. Maybe we can find that in this years draft.

Honestly, I don't think we'll find a pf in the draft. I don't know enough to say whether we could find a sharpshooter (in the draft) so who knows? We could do some trades, but I don't see us sending nash to say the T-Wolves for Love... which I would do, I just think managment wouldn't be cruel to Nash. Contenders don't have anything... and please God don't give him up for Bosh. I think to do this right we'll have to put up with some crappy (but not awful) years for a while. Trades really are the wild card though... so who really knows.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

our beloveth team has self destructed
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #6
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

We better get rid of Carter..
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:38 AM   #7
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's is popular on this boardlivingby3's is popular on this boardlivingby3's is popular on this boardlivingby3's is popular on this boardlivingby3's is popular on this board

dowdell has potential i say develop him until nash retires for him to be our backup point.
players we should keep nash, brooks, gortat, frye,dudley, dowdell. childress seems a good keep too. i dont see why suns have not been playing him more.
whatever the case our sg position is a big prob
livingby3's is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:17 AM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
dowdell has potential i say develop him until nash retires for him to be our backup point.
players we should keep nash, brooks, gortat, frye,dudley, dowdell. childress seems a good keep too. i dont see why suns have not been playing him more.
whatever the case our sg position is a big prob
log jam at the 3, he can't shoot well enough to play the 2 very often. Hill, Dudley, & Piet are all better options at the 3 than he is.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: