Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
kkling

Default Cavs are taking Kyrie Irving 1st

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...s-kyrie-irving

Thoughts on this?

I'm not sold on this dude at all.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs are taking Kyrie Irving 1st

if he's been thoroughly checked out by our team doctors, i'm thrilled to get him. well grounded kid, very good size for a PG, along with nice shooting and pure pg instincts. under the tutelage of Scott i have lots of faith in Irving.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 03:35 AM   #3
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Op aint a Cavs fan. Stop it
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
kkling

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
Op aint a Cavs fan. Stop it

Why, because I don't bash someone to the point of making retarded claims?

I've been called a Lebron stan, Lebron hater, Heat fan, and a Cavs hater here on ISH.

The line of thinking that if a person says something negative/positive about a player, they're automatically a hater/stan, just needs to stop.

I know that won't happen because most of the members are trolling assholes hiding behind anonymity.

Last edited by kkling : 06-21-2011 at 08:29 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: