Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 02-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Kobe, DeStevenson, Arenas and magical growth hormones.

Quote:
...Stevenson underwent the same therapy Kobe Bryant swears by.

The blood-spinning treatment involves removal of a athlete's blood, spinning it into a growth hormone-rich plasma that is then injected back into his knee twice a day. "I don't feel none any of that swelling. None of that," he said. "It was very expensive, but it was worth it. The Nets took care of my right knee and I took care of my left knee -- $12,000 apiece.

"Probably 2004 (was the last time my knees felt this good)," added Stevenson. "Yeah, my knees feel real, real, real good."

http://www.netsdaily.com/2012/2/12/2...-re-spun-knees
good to hear he'll be back soon. actually this was pretty interesting stuff for me since i had assumed kobe in particular would be all but finished this season with his bone-on-bone, zero-cartilage knees.

now along comes this magic bullet at the last minute to save kobe's and others careers.

must be nice to be rich, which also makes it all the more odd to hear a multi-millionaire almost complaining about the cost of a $24,000 procedure to totally rejuvenate his knees.

hey, desean- are you like macauley culkin? your parents manage the millions and give you $200 a week to live on? just curious.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe, DeStevenson, Arenas and magical growth hormones.

Im glad to finally hear some good news. Also Brook Lopez is returning to practice next week and hoping to get in his first game this season as early as next week.
Quote:
Brook Lopez (foot) was out on the floor during shootaround on Friday shooting jumpers with "ease" and is planning to be back at Nets practice on Monday.
Lopez is only one week away from the end of his 6-8 week recovery timeframe and it looks like he should be back soon, perhaps as early as the middle of next week if he has no setbacks at practice.
Maybe we can finally have a consistent starting 5 soon.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: