Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #376
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board
Default Re: 2/12 Lakers @ Raptors GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
yes he will. he used the same criteria last time he posted about this subject. anyone using a standard that doesn't count kobe's shot today as a game winner is nuts.

Hmm I don't think I agree. Think about this, can there be multiple game winners in a single game? What if derozen made a 3 and there was a second left and kobe made it again? Does he have 2 game winners in one game? That doesn't make any sense.

I think what happened tonight falls in the realm of clutch but it isn't a game winner since those were not the final points scored by the lakers resulting in a victory... But if he missed it would have gone down as a missed gamewinning shot attempt.

Am I wrong?
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #377
Burgz
Banned

Burgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this boardBurgz is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
No excuses for Derozan. There are few teams where he would be given so many minutes despite his performance. He has no competition at the SG spot and he was hailed as a primary offensive option at the start of the year by his coach. He simply hasn't produced or shown much improvement over last year.

A few us Raptors fans had worries about his shooting and ball-handling going into this season where many were calling him as a contender for "Most Improved". Those are two very big holes to have in your game for an SG.

considering those are the main responsibilities of a shooting guard that's very hard to swallow

or at least it should be for him
Burgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #378
SwayDizzle
Local High School Star

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

Da Lawd striketh with vengeance to close out the Raptors. The swag after that game winner, Oh Lawd, we are not worthy.
SwayDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #379
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

How great is our god
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9HjNWbJvA
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:46 AM   #380
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

WTF happened with this game? I watched the 1st half (then had to work), and the Lakers were literally toying with the Raps. Pau and Andrew were having their way in the paint, and shots were falling from the perimeter...

Then I see tonight that Kobe had to hit a game winner?!? The Lakers were literally having their way in the first half.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:12 AM   #381
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
WTF happened with this game? I watched the 1st half (then had to work), and the Lakers were literally toying with the Raps. Pau and Andrew were having their way in the paint, and shots were falling from the perimeter...

Then I see tonight that Kobe had to hit a game winner?!? The Lakers were literally having their way in the first half.

gasol went 1-8
bynum went 1-6
kobe went 6-16

this is how toronto almost won.
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: