Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 02-09-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Vince Carter playing well now for Mavs

Vince Carter continues to prove that he was a solid offseason acquisition for the Dallas Mavericks.

In Wednesday's 105-95 win at Denver, Carter scored 17 points, collected eight assists, grabbed five rebounds, had two steals and a blocked shot in a superb all-around effort against the Nuggets.

"Vince Carter was a problem for them,'' coach Rick Carlisle said. "He's a Hall of Fame caliber player.

"He still has something left in his tank to help us win games. He played a central role in this game.''

Carter was 7-of-12 from the field, including 3-of-7 from three-point range. He hit back-to-back three-pointers that gave the Mavs an 81-64 lead with 6:07 remaining in the third quarter.

-- Fort Worth Star-Telegram Blog
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
No.23
I airball my layups

No.23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Vince Carter playing well now for Mavs

Wanted the guy on the Bulls.
No.23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

The reason he is playing good.

Vince Carter On using cryotherapy and a hyperbaric chamber: ďLet me tell you that thing is great. Both of them. I got the opportunity to use them and I heard about them and even read up on them and now getting the opportunity to kind of utilize the facility and what we have here, itís been great for my body. It keeps you fresh and itís done wonders for me.Ē Do you feel differently compared to who youíve felt the last couple of years: ďI feel pretty good. Just taking care of my body, thatís the most important thing particularly with a season like this. Itís imperative that you get your rest and utilize all those things available to you. This is just another thing, I think the hyperbaric chamber has been great for me and of course cryotherapy. Itís cold. Itís cold, let me tell you, but it really works, I feel great, and itís something that is there for us so you might as well take advantage of it and Iíve done so.Ē Sports Radio Interviews
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wish he would play a bit more. 5-7 more minutes would be fine. He is most likely being preserved for the playoffs. But 11 ppg in under 24 mpg is pretty good. Keep it up Vince!
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: