Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 02-22-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people
Default Realistically how far can this squad go?

Considering they've beaten top teams like OKC and Heat and for the most part can keep up with the best of them. Spurs last weekend should've been a W, that one still stings.

But without Billups and no real solid #2, just how far do you believe this team can go?

I'd like to see Del Negro quit/get fired. The guy is just not good at his job.

I'm saying this team can't get passed the 2nd round if they continue to blow leads and play the trail game. I can honestly see Lakers sneaking back and winning the division when its all said and done, unless they start playing like we all know they can, which is ****ing great/amazing at times.
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Realistically how far can this squad go?

I'm expecting a Conf Semi's appearance, but with the right opponents, won't be shocked to see us in the Conf Finals.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hmmm..

Depending on match ups?

I'd say maybe finals.

I don't think they have enough of the "win the game" mentality on that team.

A closer who will WIN the game for you when you didn't really deserve to win.

A Kobe, Dirk, lebron, wade, rose, pp, durant, a guy that can score at will and just win a game for you. A guy that cant be stopped from scoring.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:27 AM   #4
colorz
Old School.

colorz is considered somewhat coolcolorz is considered somewhat cool

I can see us upsetting the Thunder, but don't see us getting past San Antonio or Dallas. I'm still a little iffy about the Lakers, but with there age and how they have a worse bench than us, I think we can pull through that series. Depending on matchups, this team can go from the semi's, to the finals.

I always felt like this team's weakness was the shooting guard position and Vinny. I love Randy, but I don't think you can be a serious threat with him starting at the 2. Vinny just flat out sucks.
colorz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: