Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 10-23-2011, 03:40 AM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Austin Rivers will wear "number" 0 for duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I don't know, there's already been plenty of venom spewed forth by people on Inside Carolina. I know that's a small fraction of the fan-base, but he's already pretty hated.

I personally think he'll have to do something pretty drastic this year, though, to approach Redick and Laetner status.
I dunno, it's a whole new era now with Twitter and school (and sometimes specific sport) specific sites, even than when Redick was in school. Which seems like yesterday (damn).

I don't see him approaching them, but I do see where you're coming from. The culture of recruiting has gotten really...creepy in the last couple years. It's always been dirty and slimy and all, but I just mean as far as fan involvement. I'm a 27 year old man and I follow multiple 15/16 year old kids on Twitter that have "Purdue interest," I have no room to talk. I knew where JaQuan Lyle was a couple weekends ago, that's kid's a junior. In high school. That's just downright creepy. But I'm not about to click unfollow because I have a Purdue P as my Twitter icon. And it matters.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:54 AM   #17
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Slightly taller Steph Curry with less court vision, but better at finishing around the rim.

Subzero is a good name, because he'll certainly be a sub in the NBA.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:56 AM   #18
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

p.s. - Not trying to hate. Kid has a sweet game, I don't know if he has the explosiveness or size to be anything more than a roleplayer/6th man at the NBA level.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:59 AM   #19
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if his nickname is sub zero, shouldnt his number be like minus 13 or something? pretty dumb for a dukie
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #20
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

thanks for the answer..so he picked his own nickname....?...damn, thatīs cocky.....why not just skip duke alltogether, and go play for dadīs team ....i wanna know if K.G will make him cry.......like big baby.........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:40 PM   #21
goldenboy_smith
Banned

goldenboy_smith is starting to rub some people the wrong way

its not just a number theres an attitude that comes with it :s
goldenboy_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:03 AM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan Ū 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin
i seen a lot of OJ Mayo/Monta Ellis comparison.

and this is the reason he picked # 0 as his number ......

http://twitter.com/#!/AustinRivers25...13582989357056
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #23
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
if his nickname is sub zero, shouldnt his number be like minus 13 or something? pretty dumb for a dukie

he is using the celcius scale ........

but, after seeing him, he is pretty good right ?
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #24
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtucker
he is using the celcius scale ........

but, after seeing him, he is pretty good right ?

OK. Nowhere near NBA ready. Falls in love with his dribble, not particularly good court awareness. Can't guard at NBA level.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #25
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
OK. Nowhere near NBA ready. Falls in love with his dribble, not particularly good court awareness. Can't guard at NBA level.

Unless he blows up in the NCAA tourney, he's late-lottery at best if he comes out this year.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #26
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Unless he blows up in the NCAA tourney, he's late-lottery at best if he comes out this year.

Spot on. BTW, I liked what I saw of the younger Zeller this week. lots of upside there. If they had anything approaching a decent PG he'd be even more productive.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: